made out with girl, she cant remember me..

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've hit a bit of a dry spell. This has been highlighted as a good friend of mine, and partner in crime when flirting with women is now in a relationship!!

Anyways, to my issue:-

I have a facebook account (for better or worse). I entered my email address the other day, and it listed everyone who I have corresponded through email over the years. One girl was a girl I recognised from a party years ago. This girl came onto me...we made out bigtime...exchanged numbers, but I never really pursued it. (I also saw her a couple other times in my social circle around that time).

Anyway, I added her as a friend....she accepted and sent me a message along the lines of "heya. I recognise your face, but I'm not sure where from?"....I then proceeded to enlighten her that we know each other from a party (a mutual friend of ours) and she kinda rolls with it, but blatantly cant remember me specifically. (please note, I did not bring up the fact that we made out and kissed etc.!!).

Anyway, this chick is quite hot now, and suprisingly single. She spoke to me on instant chat shortly after messaging me, just to say hey and asked how I am. Pretty basic stuff, and then she said shes off to dye her hair, and she took off.

What I want to know is, how can I open another conversation with her, flirt and maybe suggest grabbing a coffee in town or something?

I obviously dont want to appear needy, or creepy! Maybe its best to leave it, but I generally am of the faith of, live with no regrets, and explore opportunities!

Thanks in advance guys, would greatly appreciate your thoughts!

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok then why dont u hit her up in a couple of days and spit your game

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my guy above must have had an inception, lol.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I suppose you can start all over with her. It's not her fault that she doesn't remember you because you didn't proceed on after you number closed her.

Start fresh with her, and don't mention the party that happened years back when you're around her unless she mentions it.

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude its facebook chat. Make a quip about her hair and roll with it. Easiest conversation line ever. After a few messages, negging her on the hair, say I have to see it for myself, or something to that effect. Come to such and such bar. We'll catch up.

done

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What volkme said.

Or be super direct and say, "Give me your number. I'll call Friday so we can me up for ice cream."

Just tossing out ideas.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas guys. I appreciate it.

It seems theres no way around it, I'm gonna have to strike up a convo out of the blue and suggest meeting up. I just wanted to make sure with you guys it wouldnt be creepy...I guess as long as I don't bring up the party of the past, then its all good :rockon:

Wish me luck.

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This worked for me recently.

The point she initiated messaging you privately and initiated again on the chat thingy shows shes curious about you but I wouldn't think about it as a sign of interest yet.

PM her (its more personal and you can control the frame more easily). Ask what shes been up to or ask how something went that you know she did (lame I know). If shes still curious, she will repsond by asking the same thing to you. If not, just answer your own question anyway.

In your response come out with something along the lines of "I have no plans yet for... lets go for a drink" (coffee/brunch/whatever). I personally don't think its effective to ask directly "do you fancy a coffee sometime?".

More than likely she will hand over her number there and then but I'd go against aranging a set time if you can, this gives you a reason to call - at that point end the conversation and don't talk to her on FB again. Treat it the same way as if you just number closed. If you haven't done so already I'd recommend adding all you buddies and actual friends into a group and setting up the chat to only allow people in this group to see your online.