Lying to get women...OK?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey u all. SOmetimes, i dont have anything interesting to say...so i make up a completely fake story. However, i make it sound real, i dont tell completely absurd, unlikely stories. Anyways....is it ok to lie to girls so they get more interested with u, OR will u depend too muych on lies if u keep lying? maybe could u do this with one-night stand girls but not with girls u want to date. I dunno. Help me out.

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth always comes through. 'nuff said

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of working on some lie which could come undone and screw you in the end, work on your conversation skills and use those and the truth instead....

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by teedo
the truth always comes through. 'nuff said
''yes it does, the problem for me is that im 16 and look 19, and there are so many hot girls that are older, so i will use this looks to my advantage........

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too look older and I lie to women whom are in a social level above mine. Ie girls in college/real world... I tell them I've grad HS and I took the yr off college so I can make some $$$ and help my fam take care of my grandmother. To girls who are totally sexy, but in my social level I exaggerate... tell stories based on truth with the added flair of lingual bliss. To girls below my social level, or girls with higher interested in me than I have in them, I let them work for my time - I usually dont need to tell adventurous stories... talking about breakfast cereals and massage theory is all I need.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure you can lie, but that'll only get you so far. Why be a phony when you can be the real deal, be far more successful and happy, and a far more amazing chick magnet?

Lying to get laid is like trying to use a cheat code for DJing, its not DJ at all.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd say if your going for a long term relationship you definately shudn't lie. It just makes things way too complicated, and its just a real pain to keep to your story.

I'd say if u just want some quick ace. It couldn't hurt. Hey, I got laid with a white lie: My age.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd say if your going for a long term relationship you definately shudn't lie. It just makes things way too complicated, and its just a real pain to keep to your story.

I'd say if u just want some quick ace. A little white lie couldn't hurt. Hey, I got laid under the circumstance of a lie. I just added two years to my age, but I look like I'm 18 neway. So I'd say what the hell. Unless you're very ethical.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lying is definitely a bad idea if you're planning on an LTR.

Otherwise, why the hell not? If it's just some chick at a party who I'm never gonna see again, I'll make up all kinds of sh-t, half for my own amusement.

One fun game to play with girls who you really don't give a fcuk about is to start with credible lies, and then gradually get more ridiculous and see how long she'll believe it. Compete with your friends to see what dumb slut will believe the craziest sh-t. Also, if a girl will put up with obvious lies to keep talking to you, it's a sign she wants to spend some quality time with you in her bed that night.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will lie to you. Even the sweetest, nicest girls who are begging to hook up with you will lie to you. Eventually you'll know what I'm talking about, if you don't already.

Dudeman

Reaction score
Yuck, man. Be a man. Don't lie like some kind of total loser. Women lie enough as it is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes me think of a quote by Redd Foxx on "Sanford and Son", "The only fool you can fool is a fool, fool!" :p

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love honesty because they know your not talking a bunch of bull$hit just so they can like you more, which is a sign of insecurity. They want a man who'll stick to the truth no matter what, even if it means they have to suffer for it. That shows that the man is confident, he doesn't have to lie to get the b*tch, and if he doesn't get her who gives a fvck anyway?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's perfectly OK to lie to women because they aren't people anyway.

All girls want to do nowadays (the hot ones, anyways) is just mess around without worrying about being emotionally hurt and stuff. Tell them what they wanna hear, it makes you look better. Remember, women won't hesitate to use you, but they won't if YOU'RE THE MAN, they won't want to hurt you.

Women aren't real people. They're master of lies and deception... beat them at their own game! :)

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it's been a long time since I've been here...alright lets clear this up.

I don't approve of lying under any circumstance...the only reason to lie is fear of the truth. And yes, the truth will almost always come out at some point...but usually not right away. So if you're trying to land some random wh*re at a party who you probably won't run into again, do what you've gotta do. On the other hand, if you're trying to wife some chick, lying's the worst thing you could possibly do. It just depends on the situation.

Then again if everyone here's trying to become a dj, and you have to lie to get ass, that's a pretty clear sign you're a long way away from where you wanna be. Someone with dj qualities doesn't have to lie in the first place.

I'm not trying to speak all ethically and all that because after all, we are talking about lying to get butt. It's fine to lie depending on the situation, but like I said you shouldn't have to.