Lunch with an ex?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I feel bad about having lunch with my ex-girlfriend while I’m in a relationship with a new girl knowing the new girl knows about my history with my ex?
If it's just lunch then is it still considered a bad move since I have been told a lunch date means friendship?
I dated the ex for about two years even though we never really had a title , does that mean this is off limits for a while ...I just broke it off with this girl before I started getting things going with my new girlfriend.
I just not really used to having relationships with women anymore and I’m trying to maintain one after a year and half of living crazy life.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

You wanna f*ck the ex, right?

-
-
-

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does your current girlfriend know about the luncheon? The answer to this question should help answer your question.

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
No she does not...and i have since we started dating but i was thinking about this weekend , the thing is Ithink she would say she would say it was cool...but I guees I know she would be hurt a bit...and yes still want to F$## my ex...so bad move all around ?

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

No, not a bad move. Go to "lunch." F*ck the ex, f*ck her hard. Ruthlessly. And enjoy it. Be cool. Don't get caught. All will work out. Don't tell the GF about the "lunch." Then go home and f*ck the new GF. Hard. Ruthlessly. And enjoy it.

-
-
-

Last edited:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeez alias you get down to the point dont you lol. If you wanna fvck her then you should just say it, I mean you guy's were 2gethor for a while weren't you? So I would think she would be cool with it since your not some new guy that has to run through the paces to get there. I agree just call her up ask her again to lunch and maybe go to your old house fvck her and leave, if she's still having lunch with you I guess she doesnt hate your or anything.

thatguyjamalx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like where alias is coming from, He hit it right on the nail.
And make sure she pays for lunch...

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have even the slightest respect for your current 'girlfriend' then you shouldn't need to ask.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justjosh47 said:
No she does not...and i have since we started dating but i was thinking about this weekend , the thing is Ithink she would say she would say it was cool...but I guees I know she would be hurt a bit...and yes still want to F$## my ex...so bad move all around ?
You have to ask yourself whether or not you'll feel guilty afterwards. Is the sex worth that possibility? Consider this, your initial question was about just having lunch, now you're talking about sex; hell it seems that you're having a challenge being honest with yourself. Just something to think about.

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I would not sleep with my ex any time soon becouse if I did It would only give her power .....I want her but I think I just want her in my life in some aspect , two years is a long time having the same chick in your bed and it's only been a few weeks ....I'm slowly laying off but thanks for the advice all.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
--
-

Hey, Josh-----

Why would f*cking her give her "power." You have this other girl. You wanna hit it. Why not? I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't understand.

Keep things good with the GF, and nail the ex on the side. Don't get girly on it, just nail her. Keep it all separate.

Be the man.

-
-
-

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay ignoring the macho BS just for a second and try to think out of the box.....I can get women but maintaining a relationships a different area ....If I f### a girl I was seeing for two years after we just broke it off and having her s know I’m seeing this new girl...that would give her a complex, she would think this guy wants my stuff still even though he is seeing this other chick and even if I do that's not what I want her to think....in my experience in recent years if you don’t kiss a** you will see the return ..Sex should reward good behavior. I don't know if I make any sense or not , it's not all about sex and if it was I would not be asking the question ....the girls that f@## dudes with girl friends can’t be trusted and I don’t any more dumb sluts in my life....I get sex from the new girl already and I think im just trying to decide if its worth it .

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
josh..wandering why so many different reactions to your question? well we all see things differently.. at the end of the day, its what can you conciously live with...my personal experience and opinion would tell you to think this through...

i had a ex girlfriend of 3 years and i was seeing this new gf for a couple of months. I was still f**king my ex on the side. It worked for awhile, then of course she wanted more. She purposely tried to sabotage my current relationship. Everyone ended up getting hurt in the long run.. and NO , it was not worth it. she was my EX for a reason.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

Josh wrote:

"the girls that f@## dudes with girl friends can’t be trusted "

This can be translated as: "the girls that f@## dudes can’t be trusted."

Or, even better: " girls can’t be trusted. "

Get real, man. Open your eyes.

TRUST no one. Unless you've known them for TEN years.

-
-
-

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ you can't trust anyone but yourself no matter how long you've known them. Even family will turn on you sometimes.

Anyway, have some balls man. Don't cheat, that's low and you know what it's a total AFC move. If you have a girlfriend and you both agreed to exclusivity, keep it at that. You can still date girls and they can know you're dating other girls (implicitly of course) and they'll STILL date you, in fact they may want you even more knowing they have competition.

I don't know if you've both agreed to exclusivity or not. If you haven't, then it's fair game and do what you want. Obviously don't tell her, but if she finds out be prepared that she will be upset and may kick you to the curb, or she may stay with you and work that much harder.

On the other hand, if you've both explicitly agreed to be exclusive, then it's dumb. You can't have a gf who will only sleep with you and give you everything you ever wanted while you go sleep around with other girls.

Bottom line: if you're exclusive, be exclusive or tell her you want to date casually. Otherwise if you're not exclusive go do whatever the hell you want.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

So, when is the "lunch"?

-
-
-