lump on penis

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've noticed this hard lump under the skin below the head of my penis. At first I was kinda scared it was some sort of cancerous thing, but considering my age etc it's highly unlikely. It may be hard skin caused by friction from masterbation, but I'm wondering if anyone here has ever had anything similar.

It's not painful at all.

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get some scissors and cut it off :)

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have callouses on your knob you are definately wan king too much.

You can get cancer of the penis. It could be a benign growth or a cyst. Best not mess about get it checked TOMORROW.

If you don't you could lose your life or lose your knob.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
You'll have to describe it in better detail.

If it's like a hardend cord then it's likely a thrombosed vein which usually happens when there's some type of trauma to the penis and blood get's backed up in the vein. Most times it happens because of rough masturbation or sex. It normally goes away by itself. Could take a day, a week, or longer. But it's no big deal. Usually thrombosed veins aren't painful but can cause some discomfort.

If the lump feels like a pea and there is pain in the area and/or you notice a curve in the penis it's very possible that you have something called Peyronie's Disease (PD). It's caused also by trauma to the penis but the trauma actually causes scar tissue to build up, which is the pea size lump. The bend in the penis (sometimes slight, sometimes as sharp as 90 degrees) will be in the spot where the bump is. Though there are some treatments for this, there is no cure. After a year or two sometimes the scar tissue will be broken down and absorbed into the body and the pain and penis bend will go away. Even so, often times the person will lose some of their penis length. Yes, you read that correct. This is a rare disease and especially rare in guys under 40. So don't freak and think you automatically have this.

Only a urologist can tell you for sure.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a fúcking pain in the ass. I'm a total hypocondriac. First I'm gonna waste 50 euros on a doctor who will fob me off and tell me I'm alright, then I'm gonna get as tanked as fúcking possible. All I have to do now is get the dosh. Great.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it checked out today. It's a cyst (benign or something??) but the doc said it was fine and theres only a very small chance of it getting bigger and thus becoming a problem. I almost was going to cancel the appointment today cause I was so embarressed, but I'm so glad I didn't. Even though it was probably the most embarressing thing ever.