LTRs, how do they work?

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious to know how these long term relationships in high school work. I'm sure you've all seen the couple at school that is always together and hardly ever talks to anyone else. How do you think they stay interested in each other?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every long term relationship is like that. Some work, some don't.

If the couple is ALWAYS together, that just means they haven't hit the reality stage of the relationship and they will.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for my current girlfriend, I've been with her for 10 months and havent got bored yet. Maybe I with her but not her with me.

You dont ALWAYS have to be around her you can hang out with your buddies first than go to her later on.

Were usually hanging out with her friends or with mine or alone and we have flirty things going on/ making out/ converstaions about movies, music, friends, old stories, embarrassing moments. Trust me theres hundreds of things you can talk about.

You dont have a problem having conversations with females do you? If you do, than boy, your gonna have trouble in a LTR if your ever in one.

Just keep it fun and intresting and you'll have no troubles

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR are based on honesty, communication and actual interest in one another, not just physical.

And............... Love, or what they percieve to be love.