LTR failed, even with multiple devine intervention

BlubberMouth

Reaction score
I am a long time reader in this forum, however this is my 1st post. I am gonna dive in and boggle u with a deep one....(wonder if it'll change yo paradigm a bit cause it changed mine 180 Deg)

Pls provide advice if you can....

I am 26 yrs old and have been in a long term relationship with an 18 yr old. I met her 2 & half years ago and we fell deep in love. I new when I met hew she was my soul mate & she felt the same. A lot of things ,paranormal by nature started happening confirming the Soul mates we were.
PLEASE , IF YOU HAVE ANY SMART THOUGHTS ABOUT THE REALITY OF THESE EVENTS , KEEP THEM TO YO SELF, i will appeciate only genuine responses, even if you are unable to believe them.

She started dreaming of a baby n she was convinced it was a premonition of things to come. a couple of weeks later i started dreaming a baby, Only when I decribed the baby to her she realised it was the exact baby she dreamt. We were fascinated and horrified at the same time.
One faithful night while we lie asleep i had a dream , where i cracked a joke in my dream,,, u will not beilive what happened next. She woke up in stitches and i knew i was not imagining things. She described to me a dream she just had, As weird as it is , it was the exact same dream i just had. I stood there like a little boy who's just seen a ghost and i can never ever forget that day and the events that took place as long as i live. after i settled down , she told me about the dream i had earlier on that night. I was in tears when she told me about the details that even i did not remember about my own dream....this woman was able to in some unexplainable way, leave her body and come inside my head and watch my dreams while i was dreaming them , a scary real experience , yet so so so devine. You cannot blame me for being so sure she's my soul mate when things like this happen.
Anyway , We had a child together and , YES you guessed it....it was the exact same baby we both dreamt before he was born.

The reason i am telling you this is because from the 1st day i met this woman i had no doubt in my mid she was my soul mate, these paranormal experiences just reinfocrd it 10 fold but there is another side to her that i have not told you about, so listen carefully.
Even though our croosing paths and life for the last 2 & half yrs have been so miraculous, she has always been an evil bytch. Sh e had treated me like a piece of S***t from day one and has never showed care for me as a person from day one. she double crossed me a couple of times, she always hold out sex and takes away her love when she does not get material stuff she demands from me. she has no respect for me as the man in her life and constantly tosses me around like her liittle dog.
The bottom line is she has always been a mean bycth and always claimed that she's had a rough life as a kid and she has learned that u dont show people luv , else they abuse u, being a mean bytch has been the only way she's been able to survive her horrible childhood and she is'nt prepared to give it up for anything or anyone............I understood that at the beginning and that why i sticked around and took a whole lot of abuse like that. After a while i realised that i was being played here, she has realised after 2&half years the kind of guy was ( Mr Nice Guy) and she is taking advantage of it to fulfill her sick inferiority complex . I realised that the only reason she was and she will always be a Mean Bytch was cause she loved who she was. Eventually i broke it of with her a month ago.

The problem is It is so hard to get over her no matter what i do. I would go out with a nice chick and somewhere i see something that reminds me of her and i just shut down like a light swith, get so depressed that i just call of the date and go home and sleep as a way to escape the world..
After all we have gone through together i have doubts about my decision cause i still believe she's my soul mate, I also realise she always going to be a horrible mean bytch that crushes my soul all the time.

What should I do ??

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, shouldve turned out the lights, and put on some freaky scary movie for this one. wow!

The reason i am telling you this is because from the 1st day i met this woman i had no doubt in my mid she was my soul mate, these paranormal experiences just reinfocrd it 10 fold but there is another side to her that i have not told you about, so listen carefully.
soulmate at 16? dude for real. I dont deny OR believe that these things actually happend, but if they did- chalk it up as something to remember forever, cuz that paranormal sh!t is cool

she has always been an evil bytch. Sh e had treated me like a piece of S***t from day one and has never showed care for me as a person from day one. she double crossed me a couple of times, she always hold out sex and takes away her love when she does not get material stuff she demands from me. she has no respect for me as the man in her life and constantly tosses me around like her liittle dog.
that is the kicker right there. i dont care if you think she's your soul mate or not. you do not deserve to be treated like this- and from day 1
dude- why would you submit yourself to this kinda toture (b/c you thought she was your soul mate).

she's had a rough life as a kid and she has learned that u dont show people luv , else they abuse u, being a mean bytch has been the only way she's been able to survive her horrible childhood and she is'nt prepared to give it up for anything or anyone.
that is nothing but a bunch of bull sh!t too. she's using her bad childhood as a scapegoat, which is what a lot of people with mental unstability do. (i had a bad child hood, but now I'm the happiest I've ever been, and I dont use my bad childhood for an excuse). it's a weak excuse,a nd it's just a cover up.

she has realised after 2&half years the kind of guy was ( Mr Nice Guy) and she is taking advantage of it to fulfill her sick inferiority complex .
you're right on here! She took advantage of you, and treated you like you were lesser than the dirt on the ground.

Yet you stayed with her for 2.5 years?
you THOUGHT you were in love w/ her, and you THOUGHT that she was your soul-mate.
Now you know that you were wrong, and it's crushing (yes, i know), but you gotta get over this one man.
dont let this one chick ruin your life.
You're 26, she's 18- it's not worth the trouble.
If you wanna try and change her- dont, b/c you wont be able to, you cant.
Just add this to your life's journal as a huge mistake- although it had its ups.
Move on, get over her, and live life like a normal person.
Go to bars, go to clubs, GET YOUR MIND OF THIS CHICK

best of luck to ya brother!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You know what? Premonitions aside, she can't have your baby if you don't put your d!ck inside her. Don't tell me it was fate that did that...that was YOU. That's your own fault for having a child with a woman you hate because you were a slave to your own supernatural experiences.

I'm willing to believe you have a psychic link to this girl, because I don't know well enough to refute it.

I am NOT willing to believe that this woman is your "soul mate". This is an interpretation YOU concocted because you were needy and wanted someone, ANYONE else, even if you HATED each other, to complete you.

Stop being a slave to dogma. Even if these premonitions ARE real, YOU still have the free will to change them.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are nuttier than squirrel sh*t.

You, at 24 decide that some 15 or 16 year-old is your soul mate. She treats you like sh*t and is a nasty b*tch to you. But you stay with her because you both dreamed of a baby. Snap the f*ck out of it.

The reality is that you are not "soul mates", even if such things exist... a "soul mate" would not treat it's long-lost eternal companion like f*cking sh*t. She is another girl, one you got attached to, probably loved, had a kid with... all that. So yeah, it's hard to get over that. I know, I've been there. Most of us here have. But that sh*t gets easier and eventually you find someone even better.

But the longer you keep up with this "we are divine soul mates" bullsh*t, the longer it's gonna take you to move on.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh sh!t. i mustve skipped over that part about you having a kid.
jesus christ dude! that worse.
squirrels is right- we do have free will, and it was YOU that made the choice to get her pregnant, and YOU who made the choice to stay with her.

I'll say it again- YOU have the choice to move on with your life, and do not let this ruin it!

BlubberMouth

Reaction score
Guyz !

Dont get me wrong , there is no mystiroius force that holds me down, there no babies poppin out with copulation and i do have free will to move on. The reason I stayed with her for so long is not because i was trapped by some supernatural force. I stayed with her cause belived she knew not better, and her upbringing was responsible for her behavior and she honestly wanted to be a better person.
What I am saying is , all the events, outside the comprehension of the average human beings including me sometimes have created a particular bond between me and her and its difficult to break free and move on with my life.

I DID NOT STAY WITH HER BCAUSE OF THE PSYCHIC CONNECTIONS, I STAYED WITH HER CAUSE I LOVED HER AND DESPERATETLY WANTED THINGS TO WORK BETWEEN ME AND HER. THE PSYCHIC EXPERIENCES AND MEMORIES MAKES IT A LOT DIFFICULT WHEN I TRY TO WALK AWAY, chances are I would still be in the same situation had all the pyschic experiences happened.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by BlubberMouth
Guyz !

Dont get me wrong , there is no mystiroius force that holds me down, there no babies poppin out with copulation and i do have free will to move on. The reason I stayed with her for so long is not because i was trapped by some supernatural force. I stayed with her cause belived she knew not better, and her upbringing was responsible for her behavior and she honestly wanted to be a better person.

Well...guess you were wrong. :(

I LOVED HER AND DESPERATETLY WANTED THINGS TO WORK
Here is your problem: You have no idea what love is. There's no desperation in real love. If you're "desperately in love", you're not in love, you're just desperate.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those experiences have nothing to do with you not willing to move on. You are still clinging to her, becuase you THINK you love her, and you THINK you are soul-mates.

Once you realize that you arent, and you get rid of that complex holding you back, you can move on.

It's YOUR mind holding you back, not those supernatual events.
-nobody here said that those forces made you stay

And what you felt wasnt love- just extreme infatuation

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guyz !

What I am saying is , all the events, outside the comprehension of the average human beings including me sometimes have created a particular bond between me and her and its difficult to break free and move on with my life.

I DID NOT STAY WITH HER BCAUSE OF THE PSYCHIC CONNECTIONS, I STAYED WITH HER CAUSE I LOVED HER AND DESPERATETLY WANTED THINGS TO WORK BETWEEN ME AND HER. THE PSYCHIC EXPERIENCES AND MEMORIES MAKES IT A LOT DIFFICULT WHEN I TRY TO WALK AWAY, chances are I would still be in the same situation had all the pyschic experiences happened.
Again, you're crazier that a sh*thouse rat.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE PSYCHIC EXPERIENCES AND MEMORIES MAKES IT A LOT DIFFICULT WHEN I TRY TO WALK AWAY
Do you honestly think that none of us have experienced this? Yeah, when you split with a chick you've been with for a few years, you're left with nothing but your d1ck in your hand and a bunch of memories which trigger your feelings.

After your break up, the emotions attached to the memories will fade as time passes. The memories will even fade.

I was very much in a similar situation as you. Me and my ex felt like we had a telepathic connection. We'd occasionally have the same dreams, and we seemed to read each others' minds. She treated me like 5hit. I felt as if I was carrying the burden of two people because she was so fvcking lazy around the house, and then she'd ask me to do things she could have done herself. "Could you go get me a glass of water? Could you go to the store and get me a chocolate bar?" She kept me so busy, I didn't have time to even realize that I was in a 5hitty relationship.

I fell to the floor and cried uncontrollably when she left. But I'll tell you something, it's the best thing she ever did for me. You don't know what you've got until it's gone. You also realize what you had wasn't very good at all.

BlubberMouth

Reaction score
Dukester , you replies are sensible and I thank you for that, as for some smart ass*s like Giovanni , I dunno why they F*cken bother,

I think we should call it a day on this one.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you feel in the soulmate trap......

I remember when i first started falling for this one girl we would accidentally run into each other at the weirdest places ie. Sports Authority, stores, events.....andi started thinking..hey maybe fate wants us to be together (nevermind she was playing around with five different guys at the time, we were soulmates) Turns out she was and evil bytch too........so in conclusion, STOP with the superantural crap and read my dam quote

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dukester , you replies are sensible and I thank you for that, as for some smart ass*s like Giovanni , I dunno why they F*cken bother,

no problem dude- glad to help

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iv'e been there BlubberMouth, and its tough but eventually you will pull through.

You got to get it out of your head about the soulmate thing. We all fall in love but when that doesn't work we tend to go after another.

There are too many movies and T.V shows that brainwashed us since childhood to believe there is such thing as a paranormal of soulmates and this is our purpose in life. Well this is another reason why men especially in North America acting like a bunch of wusses. If you look at the way you wrote your thread, you can easily see how a chick would have wrote something similer to that. Just because you are in love in doesn't mean you can run with your emotions and let them control over you.

Being a man is dealing with your emotions as an adult. Women are much more emotional creatures, so let them worry about love and soulmates.

I guess you already figured out that if you don't get respect from a woman from the get go, you won't get respect down the road.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason she was probably such a b*tch is she could get inside your head and know what your really thinking. I fully realize that comment is absolutely no help.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cry me a f*ckin' river, Blubber Mouth. Jesus, why don't you f*cking listen to yourself.

You knock up a teenager 8 years younger than you, figuring you were gonna have some kind of fairy tale Happily Ever After because you thought you were "soul mates", she dumped on you and treated you like absolute sh*t. You're f*cking Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs talking about "we dreamed the same things" and you're using that as an excuse not only for why you stayed with her while she dumped on you, but also for why you're so broken up about her.

Then you go on and buy her idiotic sob story about "I'm a b*tch because of my childhood." BULLSH*T. She's a b*tch because she's a b*tch. I know plenty of girls who had rough-ass childhoods... abuse, neglect, having to fend for themselves at a really early age, getting put down by everyone including their parents. They f*cking manage. And regardless, it's not your fault that her childhood was bad, so it's bullsh*t if she treats you like sh*t and blames her childhood. The fact that she wouldn't take responsibility for her own actions should have told you how f*cking irresponsible she was -- and why? BECAUSE SHE WAS A TEENAGER! And then you go and knock up this irresponsible girl who treats you like sh*t.

Newsflash, Sparky: She was just a f*cking girl. You made her more than that when you got her pregnant, and ensured that no matter how bad the b*tch treats you, you're stuck with her in some form or fashion forever. Batsh*t crazy "psychic dreams" notwithstanding, your problem is not magical or unique.

You f*cked this situation up so far beyond all recognition, you're lucky I'm going this easy on you.

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote: Giovanni Casanova
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You f*cked this situation up so far beyond all recognition, you're lucky I'm going this easy on you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol sound like a drill sargent Gio.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though our croosing paths and life for the last 2 & half yrs have been so miraculous, she has always been an evil bytch. Sh e had treated me like a piece of S***t from day one and has never showed care for me as a person from day one. she double crossed me a couple of times, she always hold out sex and takes away her love when she does not get material stuff she demands from me. she has no respect for me as the man in her life and constantly tosses me around like her liittle dog.
Excuse me if I'm stupid for not understanding, but how is this person described here supposed to be your soulmate?
And why do you care for her so much despite of that which I quoted?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just say this.

Dreams happen because of things that have been triggered during the day subconciously.

She dreamed about a baby and told you about it.

Hey presto - you start dreaming about a baby.

You described it to her - and here is the important part - SHE SAID IT WAS THE SAME BABY SHE DREAMED ABOUT.

People can also talk in their sleep. I know I have.

Whatever you believe is fine - I'm just saying this mean b#tch sounds like she specialises in working people over. She got into your head and fvcked with it.

Second point.

You sound like Captn save a ho.

What you need to ask yourself is why were you attracted to someone who mistreated you so?

That is the most important question you can ask yourself.

Further, knowing and living in the mistreatment - you decided to have a kid with her.

Either way realise you have issues and deal with them.

On thinking of her all the time - it's obvious you still don't see her as a negative influence in your life. It's almost like you need someone to tell you what to do.

Until you realise how bad a couple you were, you will not recover.

And by the way - just because she told you she had the same dreams as you does not make her a soul mate. Get that crap out of your head right away. And never EVER mention that she was your sould mate again.