LTR exiting

Supernaut40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking from a 3 year(OFF/ON)LTR that actually went to the edge of an engagement ring(she shot me down) . Trashed everything memory wise, am gearing up to self cleanse and DJ the **** out of the DC area. I have gone under ground/no emails, phoning her etc. The only thing is she keeps calling me. I know she's only doing it to keep an inside view, but am I supposed to screen calls and totally NOT answer or like some of the DJ advice, answer, be nice, in control and short and hang up if she gets bitter?Would apreciate advice. Keeping the faith......

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to get back with her or not? If you dont, I would suggest not answering ANY calls, eventually she will give up trying, trust me! If you answer you will eventually be pulled back into all the drama, and you will go through that revolving door of being "on and off" as you already have for 3 years! Takes courage to bail, but sometimes it is for the good of both of you in the long run!

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice...

if you want to go past being a DJ, to the PIMP level/status, it is definitely possible for you.

DJ= be cool, calm, and collected. tell her where you stand, and where she stands. not even on your list of priorities- right? move on with your life, there is plenty for you to achieve!

PIMP= so smooth, so suave. when she calls, tell her its better to speak in person, at your house or hers, seduce her and FCUK her brains out! do this until, she learns the pattern subconsiously, ie. phone call = sex. so you now have a fcuk buddy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Supernaut40
Breaking from a 3 year(OFF/ON)LTR that actually went to the edge of an engagement ring(she shot me down) . Trashed everything memory wise, am gearing up to self cleanse and DJ the **** out of the DC area. I have gone under ground/no emails, phoning her etc. The only thing is she keeps calling me. I know she's only doing it to keep an inside view, but am I supposed to screen calls and totally NOT answer or like some of the DJ advice, answer, be nice, in control and short and hang up if she gets bitter?Would apreciate advice. Keeping the faith......
So she has you hiding from her? She knows that she still has control over you if you can't even face her. What's wrong with telling her that you do not want to have anything to do with her each time she makes contact? What are you afraid of?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I'd work her as a fvckbuddy and do new girls at the same time.
I concur. If fbuddy goes back to relationship then it's cool.