LTR - Do you let her do "private" stuff?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your let your girlfriend do the following:
-Pee next to you (in the shower right next to you, with the bathroom door open etc)
-Fart next to you (not talking about those loud smelly farts, but rather tiny, cute ones)
-Burp next to you
-Let her change her tampon/pads next to you
-Have sex with her while she's on her period

I'm having an argument with a friend of mine, he said that once you start letting her feel comfortable next to you, she'll lose attraction and stop trying to impress you; Which I think is a total bs - I LOVED every little thing my ex did, it wasn't disgusting for me and I found it really cute.

She would pee when we showered together, give me tiny little burps to see if I'm paying attention to what she's saying, she farted about 2 times during the whole relationship and it was just to make me laugh, she used to change her pads next to me all the time and we'd have sex when she's on her period ALL THE TIME, and would always give me this "princess" smile after every "private" thing she did.
I was never grossed out by any of these, in fact, I think it brought us even closer.

He said:
once you let her be disgusting near you, and not try hard to be sexy at all times, she gets less excited near you
then she starts doing things like lying naked next to you as soon as you go to bed, underssing very casually, not giggling and such when your head is next to her ***** when she isn't even warmed up...
and as a bonus you make her feel like she's in an old relationship, and the the excitement of having a new man in her life becomes much grater than the excitment your offer her.
Your opinion guys?

happyman2012

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are two types of comfort, plus it all depends on the people in the relationship and the relationship dynamic.

Two types:

1) where you are comfortable enough with each other and are able to share things, usually in a funny way - that you may or may not be able to share with other people. Women like this. I guess it helps with bonding.

2) The other is where you are TOO comfortable and start letting yourself go because you dont feel the need to impress each other. For example - not making an effort, being lazy, getting fat and not watching what you eat, not courting each other properly e.t.c.

Bottom line is that if your comfort is type 1 and you are both happy/enjoy the things you are doing its fine. It will bring you closer together.

Type 2 is a big big big big big big big NO NO/RED FLAG.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies from person to person. Different people have different levels of comfort. Personally, I don't think there's any thing wrong with all that. I've seen her naked and she's seen me naked. I really don't see the big deal in her watching me poop or me seeing her take out her tampon.

B

BeDJ

Last edited by a moderator:

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Last edited:

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said, it is up to the individual.

Last night was the first time my gf of 6 months peed in front of me. I was in the shower and she walked in and asked if she could pee. I said ok and was fine with it but I would draw the line at her taking a number two in front of me, or peeing in the shower with me in there. That's a bit gross in my opinion but other guys might be fine with it.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I would not allow her to do all this stuff you're talking about, it is gross.
Besides, I think it is a sign of disrespect, and with disrespect comes declining sexual interest in you.
Not to say that I would thinks she is dirty.

On ex of mine suggested that she would not mind if I peed in front of her and that if I minded if she did it , to what I replied: yes I do mind.
So she never did it.

I dont want any farts, burps etc in front of me.

Let her do that and you will end up feeling zero attraction towards her in the middle/long term; same applies to her if you do it.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been in relationships where all of these things happened. Seems like a natural progression if you spend enough time with a woman. I don't think hearing her fart is a death sentence on its own.
Too many variables here to make any helpful generalizations.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not grossed out by bodily fluids and I don't find it disrespectful, but rather something that gets us closer together. No. 2 is out of the question.

Does she pee while showering together with her orbiters? No? Only me? I think I'm fine then.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex would pee when i was in the room, she'd burp whenever. Didn't bother me. Period sex...at first i hated it. After a while i just kind of dealt with it and didnt look down.

However, stuff like farting and sh!tting and changing bloody tampons in front of me..just no

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
No, I would not allow her to do all this stuff you're talking about, it is gross.
Besides, I think it is a sign of disrespect, and with disrespect comes declining sexual interest in you.
Not to say that I would thinks she is dirty.

On ex of mine suggested that she would not mind if I peed in front of her and that if I minded if she did it , to what I replied: yes I do mind.
So she never did it.

I dont want any farts, burps etc in front of me.

Let her do that and you will end up feeling zero attraction towards her in the middle/long term; same applies to her if you do it.
i almost see it like this, i NEVER fart when GF is around i don't care about comfort level. it's about good manners.
but once i let her hold my wiener while i took a pee. she was begging me for it for a week though. she was happy i was weirded out but it was exciting. kinda. we had crazy sex after it.

also, i usually have sex with girls on their period, if they feel like it, i don't mind that.

also the change of tampon or whatever doesn't bother me. but burping/fart/pooping is a taboo. i feel grossed out by it. not sexy.