Lost weight,

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost weight, gained it back, but face stayed thinner.

I had a highly stressful time a few months back which caused me to lose some of my hard-earned weight. It was only 10 pounds though, and I've since gained it back.

Well, I've run into friends on a few separate occasions, people whom I haven't seen since before all this happened. Several have mentioned that I appear to have lost weight, as they stroke their chin to show where I lost it. If I gained the weight back, why did my face not fill back out?

Last edited:

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is fat the only kind of "face mass," or does additional muscle also fill out the face? Or is muscle just less effective than fat at filling out the face? I have a narrow chin so I feel more mass is desirable.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Safari
Is fat the only kind of "face mass," or does additional muscle also fill out the face? Or is muscle just less effective than fat at filling out the face? I have a narrow chin so I feel more mass is desirable.
Additional muscle does fill out your face, of course. But the jaw muscle is really the only one you can do something about. Any large amount of face mass you encounter, specially at the chin, can pretty safely be considered fat.

I also desired some face mass, but that's because I'm underweight. Got pics?