Losing my virginity, a few questions

AwNaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know there have been other threads about this very topic. But reading those threads never answered my questions about MY situation.

Anyway, after reading this site and working on my confidence/skills with women for a while I was able to get my first girlfriend, and every other first you can think of (kiss, grope, make out etc). I had to wait a little while, but she is ready to have sex.

The thing is, we are BOTH virgins. So it should be an interesting/educational experience.

My questions are:

1. I hear it is very painful for girls their first time. If this is the case, should I expect her to have an orgasm during sex? Or will the pain and discomfort pretty much make an orgasm an unrealistic goal?

2. What positions do you think will induce the least amount of pain?

3. Should I expect blood? If yes, how much?

4. Is it a good idea to try to stick my fingers insider her the first time?

5. Is lube helpful for a girls first time? If so, what lube do you guys recommend?

6. I want to be able to "get it back up" fairly quickly after the first nut. Any herbs or specific food (I've heard nuts and green tea) that will allow me to get it up again quickly?

7. Any other tips that would make this go smoother?

Thanks a lot guys

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have heard the analogy of men's and women's sex drives.

Men are ready to go, but women need to be warmed up like an oven.

So it is essential that you spend a good amount of time engaging in FOREPLAY.

So here are some steps:
1. Foreplay, the bases go in this order, 1st make out, 2nd fingering/touching/breasts, 3rd oral, doesn't have to be done in particular order
2. SEX!
3. Cuddle time.

Your questions, my answers:
1. I wouldn't rule an orgasm out. It's more of a good kind of pain.
2. Just go with missionary, simple for a first time.
3. Depends on the girl. Some girls have already broken their hymen who are virgins.
4. Try to stick? Just stick 'em in.
5. It might, KY
7. Stop overthinking this. Go with your natural male instincts, make your moves.

Now my question to other guys. About how long do you fvck for? 5, 10, 30 min? (not including foreplay)

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only taken one girls virginity and there was A LOT of blood. It was very painful for her. So, with that said, use some KY.

aussiegoat55 said:
Now my question to other guys. About how long do you fvck for? 5, 10, 30 min? (not including foreplay)
I'm cursed with delayed ejaculation. I can count on one hand the number of times I've *** during sex. The girls enjoy it, but I detest it.

Kudos,
Matt

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First is foreplay. Kissing, rubbing, ect. Dont go straight for her goodies. Take your time kissing and caressing her body then you can go for the gold.

Next, give her oral sex. Lick her cl!t and finger her at the same time. Do it nice and slow. Since she is a virgin. Ask her how it feels or what way she would like it.

Once that p&ssy is all hot n wet you are ready for insertion. I would do the normal missionary postion the first time or let her ride you. She can control the speed, angle, and how deep she wants it in her for her pleasure.

There are some good threads on here for foreplay and sex tips. Look those up.

Last thing I will say is; When your having sex. Take nice deep breaths, relax, dont tense up your abdominal muscles or butt. This might help you last a little longer.

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just say that if she's REALLY a virgin, she's gonna be pretty nervous about it. Take it slowly. Pretend you care about her.

If she's totally into it, I'd bet money on her NOT being a virgin.

Oh, and for the love of peat, use a condom, dammit!