Losing frame already

alwysfishin85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been hanging out with an HB9 for last month and a few nights ago after f-ing we were laying there and she asked the "what are we" and asked me to be exclusive. I made some jokes, didn't give a straightforward answer, and said I am dating 7 other chicks so maybe in a bit. She responded with a b j (really good) and said plenty more where this comes from. this point she was telling me she's just as horny as guys (duh) and would almost never deny sex (she's crazy in bed) My response was "deny huh....interesting." She never once denied any advance up until a two nights ago. Laying there on the couch ad start making out and says "I'm tired, let's cuddle.". F THAT. Tried a few more times and denied. Had some things to attend to in the house and got em done. Knew this would send the message non verbally and I never lost my cool or got angry. When I did come back to the couch she jumped on me and had some fun. Any suggestions on how to better handle it? I have a feeling I got sold on constant sex and will have to now fight for it....thoughts?

alwysfishin85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to mention I did agree to dating but said "I guess, but only if you don't wear those blue shoes you have." Ha

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you've lost frame at all. Just keep treating her like an annoying kid sister and show her she can't control you with sex. All women will try that bullsht at some stage.
And that's when I remember Danger's classic line....
Her: Well YOU'RE not getting any tonight!
You: Not from you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alwysfishin85 said:
Been hanging out with an HB9 for last month and a few nights ago after f-ing we were laying there and she asked the "what are we" and asked me to be exclusive. I made some jokes, didn't give a straightforward answer, and said I am dating 7 other chicks so maybe in a bit. She responded with a b j (really good) and said plenty more where this comes from. this point she was telling me she's just as horny as guys (duh) and would almost never deny sex (she's crazy in bed) My response was "deny huh....interesting." She never once denied any advance up until a two nights ago. Laying there on the couch ad start making out and says "I'm tired, let's cuddle.". F THAT. Tried a few more times and denied. Had some things to attend to in the house and got em done. Knew this would send the message non verbally and I never lost my cool or got angry. When I did come back to the couch she jumped on me and had some fun. Any suggestions on how to better handle it? I have a feeling I got sold on constant sex and will have to now fight for it....thoughts?

How are you losing frame??? She is basically grovelling to you and wants a relationship... you don't have to play this hard to get/elusive stuff forever man...it's good to be real sometimes. Just avoid being clingy as well as don't put up with any crap and all will be good.

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't see that you're loosing the frame at all.

Although don't keep this challenging attitude up for too long. I did that mistake once and pushed her away. Show her some appreciation every now and again but keep it balanced.

When done right, I've had women reward me very well for giving them a little spike of attention.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I don't thing you're losing the frame at all. It's just a matter of if you really want a relationship with the girl or not. I'd say just keep doing what you're doing and if you want to have a relationship with the girl, just start taking her on dates and see where it goes, don't make a big deal about making things "official.