Losin ya virginity

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I have yet to lose mine but the sex will come in time.

Any first time stories? Post them here!

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first time sucked. I didn't feel anything and the girl just layed there like a dead fish! I don't know if the girl was loose or i was just used to spanking it, but whatever it was.....sex didn't feel good this particular time!

Tristan

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
17 years old and drank a whole bottle of jaggermiester, it was at a party and had like 4 or 5 people walk in on us. Girl was 21, but I was so drunk I ended up lasting like an hour and a half, so she had no idea I was a virgin, or how old I was (ONS turned into fvck buddy). Once she found out she took my virginity she got all wierd and attatched and started following me around, but I still used her for the occasional late night booty call. I here a lot of fist timers are drunk at parties, anybody else?

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unprotected in a public park at three a.m. in the morning, with a girl I had only met three days earlier. Good stuff.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a big deal like it is for girls.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first time was with some girl that said she was a virgin, but in the days after I really started having doubts just cause this girl, she just knew how to suck a d!ck a little bit too welll.

The important thing is that I didn't wake up with lil red bumps on my penis yet...

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my mum's car in the bushes!

hey, i still remember that night. it was like 2 weeks after i first asked her out. my mates bet me $20 that i couldnt lose my virginity in a week, happened in 2 weeks but they still let me win.

I was 17 in High School and I met this chick through work, flirting with 2-3 girls so i could win the bet, did the DJ thing without realising. she even slept in my bed after the first date, but i was too pvssy.

next date, went to dinner or something and a long drive, we ended up in a nice spot near a lake (Picnic Point if you know Syd). just kissing and blah blah, she was so hot and wet so i got her panties off, put on my condom and went for it. we were both sober so it was pretty damn good!

i blew my load in like 1 min or something, but i was still so hard that i just kept going for like 1/2 an hour more, she was happy with it and for me it was ****ing awesome!

theres my story. hehe

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
On my 14th birthday a girl from my old school(we met at some shope and she kept calling me and ****)brought a bottle of some prety strong vodka....

Wasnt that great but I started seeing her for about 2 weeks(same first time thing)before she ditched me.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, it was with my one-itis (HB7) who LJBF'd me. So as the AFC i was at the time I agreed with being friends. During that time I found this site, and i applied the attraction knowledge on her.

Well, blabla, after I finally decided that the "friends" thing just didn't worked out for me, and I confronted her in a long emoitional talk (yuk) we somehow ended up in her room and for the next three days she teached me al kind of different possitions and then decided to call it a quit.

Great sex for three days, she knew i was a virgin so i said to her she had "to teach me", and she did :)

this whole thing took like 8 months... for three days of sex, haha, i compensated it with the next chick (HB8,5), that was on the second date (damn she was hot).

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first and only time sucked!! I didnt even bust a nut. The girl i was with was an ex and she just couldnt handle me. She was saying it hurt and she also said she was running out of breath and getting tired. She was saying she had heart problems. Wierd all the time i was with her i never knew about that. I think im a marathon kind of person in bed so i hope my next time i can a girl who can go on for a while.

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avsguy01
My first and only time sucked!! I didnt even bust a nut.
hate it when that happens, and the girl is like oh yeah, its so good, whilst your just trying to blow and get to sleep. cos we all know after sex sleep is the best!

The girl i was with was an ex and she just couldnt handle me. She was saying it hurt and she also said she was running out of breath and getting tired.
that sux, bit of a whinger hey.

She was saying she had heart problems. Wierd all the time i was with her i never knew about that.
red flag! hehe, lol.

I think im a marathon kind of person in bed so i hope my next time i can a girl who can go on for a while.
thats it keep in good spirits, sounds like you have the right attitude, it'll all happen for you soon.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine sucked ass too.

I was too used to wackin off with a kung-fu grip, so I didn't feel much. Plus using a condom. Plus the girl saying how much it hurts and asking if I had *** yet. Hell no I haven't *** yet, biotch, I JUST put it in! hahah. But yeah, after a few minutes of that I said to hell with it and told her I came, just to get it over with.

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don`t want to offend you, julian but:

how can some1 be "master don juan" if he has never get laid before....??? :)

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
When i was 16, i fvcked this hot girl but she was a slut. HB7.5

She came over to my house when my parents weren't home. My friend was over too.

I fvcked her first while my friend waited outside the room. After i was done he went in there and did his biness. hahah.

By the way...my bro (now 17) went out with her and fvcked her a lot too. My other friend (not the one from before, who is now 20) also fvcked her.

Fun times. :D
No sh!t? Still got her number? hahaha. :eek:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
how can some1 be "master don juan" if he has never get laid before....???
Dont ask me man, i didnt make up the titles.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As most of the guys here say, it kinda sucks, but it was cool because I was like, i'm not longer a virgin anymore. Anyway... my first time was when I was 17 too. It was one of those short days in highschool... went out with some friends to eat, this girl liked me at the time so she followed me home. We had hooked up when I'd sneak over and spend the night at her house. Anyway... it wasn't her first time, but still, she sucked at it and we did it on my family room floor. I was wearing a condom combined with so much foreplay beforehand so I couldn't bust. After a long while I simply stopped feeling it and gave up. The more I thought about busting the harder it was so I figured **** it. Anyway... it never really got better with her. She was not very explosive and didn't do a lot of work in the sack so it wasn't exciting. ~Zappa

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first time was prom night...I drove back to my High School's dark unlit parking lot and parked right in the middle of it..did it in the backseat of my Mustang (omg u have no idea how hard it is to do anything in the backseat of a mustang)...well anyways didn't bust cuz got a call from her parents and we needed to head back to my house cuz they were there to pick her up (she lived about 30 min away from me and her parents were worried about me driving so late up there)...arghhh damn rents..oh well, many other good times with her lol..

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
When i was 16, i fvcked this hot girl but she was a slut. HB7.5

She came over to my house when my parents weren't home. My friend was over too.

I fvcked her first while my friend waited outside the room. After i was done he went in there and did his biness. hahah.

By the way...my bro (now 17) went out with her and fvcked her a lot too. My other friend (not the one from before, who is now 20) also fvcked her.

Fun times. :D
Jesus Christ do u live arkansas?

and your friend just waited outside the door for u to finish? what a human didlo

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaaaaat
Eh, it was with my one-itis (HB7) who LJBF'd me. So as the AFC i was at the time I agreed with being friends. During that time I found this site, and i applied the attraction knowledge on her.

Well, blabla, after I finally decided that the "friends" thing just didn't worked out for me, and I confronted her in a long emoitional talk (yuk) we somehow ended up in her room and for the next three days she teached me al kind of different possitions and then decided to call it a quit.

Great sex for three days, she knew i was a virgin so i said to her she had "to teach me", and she did :)

this whole thing took like 8 months... for three days of sex, haha, i compensated it with the next chick (HB8,5), that was on the second date (damn she was hot).
What kind of woman was she??? Having sex after a one-itis emotional talk?!?!