Los Angeles!!! Djs!!!

josephred

Reaction score
I'm lookin for wingmen in my area, and Im hopin that this forum will helpme find some other outgoing people, to go winging with. Wherever you are in Los Angeles check in here! we should all know who we are!

thanx

~J

G

Green3Tiger

Whatz up

rAFC
29, been lurking for about a year and need to do some serious field work in clubs.

We should form an LA Don Juan Lair.

josephred

Reaction score
yeah man definitely. I've been waiting for more LA peole to come on this website, but it seems harder to find than i would like. one thing I did find though was this yahoo group called P-L-A-Y http://groups.yahoo.com/group/p-l-a-y/ you guys should check it out. hope that helps. But I'm all for having an LA lair, whatever you wanna do to jumpstart the getting laid part :p it's all game to me!

~J

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Joey.

I'm from the West Valley, I turn 18 soon. Hit me up to discuss theory or whatever. AIM: ANARCHY4ANYONE

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join the PLAY List for sure. It's awesome and we bring in regular guest speakers from around the world, including Mystery, TylerD, Style, TwentySix, Ross Jeffries, and many more to share their methods and dating advice. It is a great way to meet wings in the Los Angeles area. Email p-l-a-y-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is probably the best forum on the web. I have been lurking for a couple of days, and finally decided to post. I moved out here a few months a go from NYC. Unfortunalely I have not done much DJing. My roomates are kind of boring and don't like to go out. I live in the Pasadena area and looking to meet up with some fellow DJ's. I am willing to hang out as far west as hollywood.

my e-mail: manolopalongo@mail.com

Intense

Don Juan
Reaction score
LA and Frisco DJ's

Hey all, I just moved to California and will be traveling back and forth between LA and Frisco. I'm definitely up for taking these cities by storm with a good wingman.

Shoot me an email at:

chiefstosuperbowl@yahoo.com

later

Intense

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
there really arent many dj's in LA are there.. thats sad. BUt heres another one. Im here in the San Gabriel Valley... But i love downtown and will party anywhere... AIM: SOLDIERM16

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There just aren't a lot of DJs in LA. Most of them are still in KJ phase.

Now, there are PLENTY of up and coming PUAs in the area. Sometimes TOO many that we can't go up to Hollywood every weekend without bumping into another PUA.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in Cali, West Los Angeles, near Culver City.
dunno if any of you live around the area...
My aim is MinaSoli1986

Reaction score
San Fernando Valley DJ checking in here :cool:

treaz626

Reaction score
im not really into posting on forums or even further meeting people off the internet, but I had to register and post just to say Big Ups to PASADENA. I saw someone moved here, and yeah...gotta rep my city.

yeah if you just moved here I guess the best place to start is the Old Town/ Paseo area. if ur over 21 theres some clubs and bars aroudn there, sadly i got 2 years left till im 21 ;(

newlysingle

Reaction score
So, has a DJ lair been formed? Maybe, Joseph, if you're in contact with the people that have posted, you can find out a generally-convenient time and meeting place in LA (obviously you can't make it convenient for everybody), we all have a beer, find wingmen of similar age, discuss strategies and problems, and in genral just have a good time. If I weren't so damn computer-disinclined I'd do it myself. I don't even have AIM. Do I have to join AOL for that? 'Cause I think AOL sucks.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by newlysingle
So, has a DJ lair been formed? Maybe, Joseph, if you're in contact with the people that have posted, you can find out a generally-convenient time and meeting place in LA (obviously you can't make it convenient for everybody), we all have a beer, find wingmen of similar age, discuss strategies and problems, and in genral just have a good time. If I weren't so damn computer-disinclined I'd do it myself. I don't even have AIM. Do I have to join AOL for that? 'Cause I think AOL sucks.
www.aim.com

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by newlysingle
I'm up for a meet as well. I'm 30, just got back from doing a business/pleasure tour of Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, and Germany (love the place), so I'm open to comparing notes with like-minded PUAs.

It's sad to say, but most of the guys I know in LA are either married or refuse to approach women.