Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean if a girl looks down at the ground then looks at you for a few seconds while she passes me. The girl is pretty cute but I do not know if I should ask her out. I was thinking I might but I do not really know.

Thanks

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biketrials
What does it mean if a girl looks down at the ground then looks at you for a few seconds while she passes me. The girl is pretty cute but I do not know if I should ask her out. I was thinking I might but I do not really know.

Thanks
Hmm, what does it mean if a girl scratches her ass then looks at you..? haha, exactly... nothing... ;)

Reaction score
Read the fu**ing bible wait I swear that was answered in the most frequently asked quetions section. Gosh so many people don't use search or bible these days. To your answer dumb quetion it means absolutely nothing since you didn't have the balls to talk to her.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeterNorthisawesome
Read the fu**ing bible wait I swear that was answered in the most frequently asked quetions section. Gosh so many people don't use search or bible these days. To your answer dumb quetion it means absolutely nothing since you didn't have the balls to talk to her.
haha come on man be nice

what this guy ment was RTFB :D

Status
Not open for further replies.