Looks

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized that i get a lot of my confidence from the way i look- If i look good that day I feel really good, but if i look bad i dont feel as confident.

I realize this isn't good (although i feel great when i look good), so what should i do about it?

Larajihna

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you with this. When I'm stomping around town looking like an unshaved beast (not that cool stubble that is seen on male models, think of random dark patches) I feel sans confident. But on the flip side, on a friday when I'm all shaved and wearing my civilian clothes, I feel like a champ. What do I recommend though? Try staying "good-looking" as much as possible. But that's my uneducated answer...

steve_erkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Larajihna said:
I feel you with this. When I'm stomping around town looking like an unshaved beast (not that cool stubble that is seen on male models, think of random dark patches) I feel sans confident. But on the flip side, on a friday when I'm all shaved and wearing my civilian clothes, I feel like a champ. What do I recommend though? Try staying "good-looking" as much as possible. But that's my uneducated answer...
Well I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that althought we should always look our best, looking good is just a quick fix for confidence. Know what I mean?

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
steve_erkle said:
I realized that i get a lot of my confidence from the way i look- If i look good that day I feel really good, but if i look bad i dont feel as confident.
This happens to me, too. Thankfully I found a quick fix to, at least, make it not happen as frequently.

When I knew I was dressed good that day I felt like a champion, but if my attire was nothing great I felt less of a champion and more of an AFC. My quick solution for the clothing problem was to simply choose clothes for the next day the night before - that way even if in the morning I only have time for a shower, I won't pick whatever clothes are on the top of the pile because they're preselected.

If your problem is related to clothing maybe that can help you.

-VdoubleR

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep look'n good if you feel good about it.

You feel good because you look good, & women & people in general, will treat you 'good' because you 'feel' good, not because you 'look' good. So my advice is to imagine, & practice to imagine to ‘elude’ yourself looking good all the time, even though you don't. But all in all, if you wonna look good & feel good about it, by all means go ahead!

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On days you don't look as good take your approaches less seriously. Go casual and just try and have fun convos and don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this too haha. Bad hair days and bad clothes don't help.

But when I look good, it shows.