Looking For Help, PMs

Reaction score
Thanks to the guys that have helped me with two of my threads here. I wanted to start this next one to see if anybody would be interested in just talking to me through PMs about some problems I'm having?

It's just alot of things in my head and it would be great to just talk to someone. My *issues* have led me to a good amount of depression lately.

The other two threads I made about issues with other guys and the one with the women situation, those are only two of the issues but I have alot more. It's just that the issues I have I very rarely find any help or really anybody that relates to them.

I feel like a failure. More and more lately. I'm turning 26 tomorrow and despite a very huge investment and effort in time to have a great financial situation and a love life. I have neither.

Most people say if you want to fail, then have no ambition and don't try. Well, I have tried very hard for a very long time. Despite marketing to a number of people, my sales company has made very little revenue so I'm still stuck on welfare. Despite spending countless hours and time meeting women, I still have no woman that even cares enough about me to even call me on my birthday.

Sometimes I just feel like I'm just cursed, seriously. I just feel like if another guy had put the time and effort into women and his career like I have, he would have been so further along.

I seriously feel like I"m cursed.

1.) How can you successfully market something to hundreds of thousands of people and yet still make so little sales and income that you are still living off Food Stamps and your Pell Grant from college is still the maximum?

2.) How can you not get rejected for the most part, very rarely get put into the friends zone, and talk to women everywhere, meeting sometimes 10 new women in two weeks, yet none of them care about you? None of them call you? When you call or text them they will talk and laugh and giggle and the rest of that, but then you still get nowhere as far as having someone that cares about you?

If any other guy would have done and put in the effort that I have, he would have made it. I just feel like God or life just doesn't like me.

I still sit here with no real income and no girlfriend and I have seriously done everything and all I can f'in do. What else can I do? Do I just give up or what?

I don't even know what else to do for income. And I don't even want to talk to girls anymore.

I am seriously at rock bottom and the fact that I'm turning 26 tomorrow and still live in a beat up studio apartment is just really making me very sad right now.

I've been thinking about just getting very drunk and then driving somehwere and if the wheel slips out of my hand and I crash, well, then maybe so be it?

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i would say ur not cursed...You need to look at what you have, and look at what you COULD have....you COULD get rejected everytime, not get a number AT ALL, not have the confidence to actually go up and talk to women for the most part! Its some people out there with NO HOUSE AT ALL...WITH NO MONEY AT ALL!..and then your only turning 26!!! you still have what.. 20 years or more to find a good woman, and be successful at what you do!!...i would suggest you read the DJ Bible, and shape up your character a little more.. maybe they think your not fun and outgoing enough! its plenty of things that can be the problem!... hell i know people thats 26+ that havent eva had a kiss, or had their viginity broken....u have it alot better now that what you could have, just put more effort into it!

This message wasnt meant to bring you down even further, just some motivation, and a look from another prospective....

Reaction score
Captain thanks for that post. I've tried looking at life in other perspectives, etc. Its just that when I was younger, you know before I guess my *don juan* days begin, there was so many people that said I was going to be a failure in life, be a loser, and all of that.

Captain if you have seen the amount of time and effort I have put into my life, you would be shocked as to why I have so little results. Really shocked.

I know you guys preach to guys on this board about what they need to get out there and do, but I am out there all the time doing it. All the time man.

1.) Why has my business failed? The service is very much needed, costs f'in nothing to the people as it's a recurring revenue type of service where we are paid off their volume, I just don't f'in understand?? I marketed it to hundreds of thousands of people. The sales I made were so little and so small they were irrelvant.

2.) And why do I sit with no girlfriend? Why do I sit here with no family? Why do I sit here with no real close friends? Why?

I am social all the time, alot of people KNOW me, alot of people say and look at me as being COOL, down to earth, and all of that.

But I have no f'in real friends at all. If I wanted to go to the club this weekend, I couldn't call up anybody to go with me becaue I dont have a crew.

I have no f'in girlfriend and none of the girls I talk to even f'in care enough about me to call me on my birthday was since its past 12, is offiically today.

So why do I keep fighting for? I keep fighting and fighting for a dream, a dream of having a successful business and a successful romantic/social life.

I have neither and I'm 26 years old. A grown man still living on welfare and with all of the talent and charm in the world.

I think I am cursed, there's just no way this could happen to anybody else. What I am supposed to be and what I am, it's just very sad.

Its just that I don't know what to do anymore. What am I supposed to do? What haven't I already done? What? F'in what??

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi Message Boy,

Without getting too deep into your problems, you give a vibe of neediness and desperation. What I'm guessing is that women sense this vibe from you.

I feel for you man. I was fired some months back from a well paying salaried job and after living in my place I ended up moving in with my aunt since then. Does this affect my self-esteem? Definitely.

In fact I had moved from Michigan to California just for this job. So I left behind all the people I used to know in Michigan for this place. So I don't have any friends here. But I stay active, I go to a gym regularly, I talk and meet with people wherever I go, I pursue my own interests, I read and learn new things, I further my spirituality.

These are all things that you could do, and honestly becoming more spiritual has really given me a lot more patience and appreciation for the life I have. You say you have only have a single studio apartment? Dude you have your own place, I used to be homeless at one time. You need to put things in perspective.

But really wallowing in depression will not solve your life problems, and honestly this is NOT an attractive trait in males, because it communicates helplessness about your life. And meeting girls will NOT make you happy if you are not happy & secure already.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
and another thing, hitting a rock bottom can actually be a learning experince, have you heard of any great men that did not experience obstacles int their life? No because that's what men do, overcome obstacles to achieve their goals.

Reaction score
Thanks snack. I'm just going to take this week and sorta kinda, sit back, drink, and just think things over. Tomorrow I'd probably smoke a pack of Newports, drink down a 8 pack of Sam Adams, and just f'in chill and relax hell.

As far as my business goes, there's somethings that I can improve on. I make sales but I'm just nowhere where I need to be. I'm a great sales rep but I just think my marketing is off. I'll drink, get myself together, and get the hell back to it. I'm not a quitter, hell, I can't quit.

And with women, I think the huge plus is that I don't get rejected, LJBF'ed, or anything like that. For the most part, women are pretty receptive to my advances. Most of it is ****y funny/sexual stuff, but I always keep it somewhat cool you know. I get numbers all the time, when I call I don't get the whole, "call me back stuff" it's pretty cool. I guess I'm just rushing them along and expecting them to drop over me and love me like I'm LL very quickly lol. I think maybe if I just stay a little persistent I'll be fine. Some girls do have shy personalities, lol, like I said the good thing is that I'm not getting the cold shoulders and for the most part they are open to my advances. I should just give them more time.

What I will do is start making reports and letting you guys offer some suggestions.

I would still like to get some connectons with a couple guys on this forum just to chat with.

I've been sleeping all day today and yesterday, so I'm already starting to feel a little better.

And snacks you are right, I could be in a much worser position. I got a nice car for the most part, it's clean and has some nice rims on it. I got my own place, it's small but hell it's still clean and when I bring women over they can tell I'm not living in poverty even though I am behind the scenes.

Hell I got my health, I do hit the gym and I'm actually finally got my body somewhat toned. I do alot of cardio, high intensity intervals oon the Stair master. I also eat right too. I'm pretty toned up but I want to put some finishing touches on it so I'm adding some Tonalin CLA, Green Tea, and Tri-creatine malate to finish it off, I should be pretty good by the October I'd say. I used to try the regular creatine monohydrate but I got real f'in bloated and *puffy* looking, just didn't look right. I used to take Thermogain by Muscletech but it's off the market now, but it had Tri-creatine malate in there and that really worked for me so I'm adding that in. It also had Grean Tea in there also. I want to try the Tonalin CLA because they say it's supposed to help remove fat you have on you and keep fat from storing so I'll see. I'm not bad right now, I could post some pics.

Like I said, if I can form a couple connects with some guys on this board hell even if it's just to keep each other inspired hell, we can help each other out. It's nothing wrong with having a brother here or there.