Looking for Black chicks? According to this, its a buyers market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQel-sIKwM

I don't intend to make this a racial thing, but according to this, its a buyers market if you are pursuing Black girls. I'm wondering if that 70 percent includes the pretty and date able HB8+ or is it everyone? Some of the girls in the video are pretty hot.

This study suggests that you should have more success with these chicks if you chose to go this route.

Any thoughts from you guys on this?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that they were referencing general statistics of "non-married" Black women and it would be all encompassing. I wouldn't suggest that would necessarily make a guy more successful in this demographic.

As the first woman in the video stated, it seems to be delineated by class (socio-economic). What I've seen it more times than not, people have more in common within their own class. What seems to be the exception is if someone has regular interaction with that class and has taken on their common characteristics and/or interests and has been accepted by individuals of that class.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
As the first woman in the video stated, it seems to be delineated by class (socio-economic). What I've seen it more times than not, people have more in common within their own class. What seems to be the exception is if someone has regular interaction with that class and has taken on their common characteristics and/or interests and has been accepted by individuals of that class.
Seems like a very intelligent statement

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also just wanted to throw out that I'm a black man, but I'm not attracted to black women.

There are a lot of beautiful black women out there, but I'm not attracted to them. Could be the same thing with a lot of black men, and maybe not the fact that there aren't a lot of black men in the world.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with a few black women. I don't think it's much different. I dated one who was very wealthy and flew all over the country, spoke fluent French and English, etc. Just like with white women you have to be careful, you don't want to get involved with someone that has issues I would hope.'

Reaction score
The only luck with women that I seem to have appear to have come from Black women. My first kiss and french kiss was with a Black woman, my first date in a long time was also with another Black woman. They are honest types of girls - but all too often sometimes they have these 'complexes' where they think I'd prefer to be with a naturally long-haired type of women or the attraction on my end is often forced. But credit where credit is due - I almost meet a Hispanic woman from AFF - and did not have luck with Black women on AFF - last year - but on normal dating sites seemed to have clicked a bit better.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is primarily because the more educated a black woman gets the less black men she has to choose from. I'm in university atm, and the ratio is hella uneven. And the guys chicks date not in college often just dont have their sh!t together.

Also i think it is also because black guys date outside their race more then black women. Personally I prefer black girls but even if I didnt, it's not my fault that you are only attracted to black males.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash37 said:
I think theres a reason why anyone would remain single for any extended amount of time. Red flag IMO.
As opposed to someone who would date just anyone? :confused:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness, most women are only "single" if they want to be considered single AT THAT MOMENT. Somewhere there is almost certainly a guy or guys she has at least let believe they have a shot with her. I call it unilateral-singleness, but some have used the colorful metaphor of a monkey holding onto branches ....

So Oprah asks "are you single and wish you weren't" and hands shoot up. :rolleyes:

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Also just wanted to throw out that I'm a black man, but I'm not attracted to black women.

There are a lot of beautiful black women out there, but I'm not attracted to them. Could be the same thing with a lot of black men, and maybe not the fact that there aren't a lot of black men in the world.
That's Understandable.

We still live in a white mans world where the white woman is the universal standard of beauty, health and status. So it's clear to see why some (a minority) black men (especially in Amerika) have become psychologically adapted to such beliefs. Other influences obviously include living environment etc.

For me, there's nothing like black women. And Im not talking about your standard ghetto hoe, which all too many equate to being your standard black woman.

One example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oi2q2beNSA of many.

Last edited:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash said:
That's Understandable.

We still live in a white mans world where the white woman is the universal standard of beauty, health and status. So it's clear to see why some (a minority) black men (especially in Amerika) have become psychologically adapted to such beliefs. Others influences obviously include living environment etc.

For me, there's nothing like black women. And Im not talking about your standard ghetto hoe, which all too many equate to being your standard black woman.

One example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Oi2q2beNSA of many.
It may not be pertinent but I found it funny that the black chick you chose has the thickest British accent ever. And is it me or did you underhandly call the average black woman a ghetto hoe?

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
has anyone ever been around any women from south america?......they got some tunas down there that's for sure.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
It may not be pertinent but I found it funny that the black chick you chose has the thickest British accent ever.
What has accent got to do with race? I have an even "thicker" british accent.
And is it me or did you underhandly call the average black woman a ghetto hoe?
It's just you.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cash said:
What has accent got to do with race? I have an even "thicker" british accent.

It's just you.
If you want some good reading on this subject, pick up a copy of "The Blackmans guide to understanding the Blackwoman" by Shahrazad Ali. It breaks down Black women in 3 classes.

Ghetto Hoe

Average Black woman

Elite Black Woman

I'm sure this exist in all races, but this is just an example. Of course most will fall in the first 2 classes.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
...I'm sure this exist in all races, but this is just an example. Of course most will fall in the first 2 classes.
Actually that socio-economic distinction can also be said for all of the races. There's more in the first two classes because of a lack of knowledge (or desire) as to how to transcend to another.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
This study suggests that you should have more success with these chicks if you chose to go this route.
This would confirm my theory that in a mixed society, white wimmen get "overpriced" and black women get cheaper.

OTOH, some might be a bitter from being devalued and shat on by men so much. Or also more appreciative...?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should go for what you like, I wouldn't doubt this because of a few things...

- Many of the black chicks are overweight and most do nothing to try to lose the weight because there are guys approaching her and giving her validation. Also because they think they are "THICK". So many chicks who may have potential of being really good looking, end up being considered unattractive.

- Usually black chicks are considered lower value because the men are usually quick to call girls sluts if they give head. 90% of the black chicks I knew lied and said they never gave head and would never do it. This is usually when I first meet them and they think I'm like every other guy who'll judge them.

- Black women have to play HARD to get because even the slightest thing will get them considered a slut which will lower there value. So that is how they are classed as *****y

- The ones who live in a more slum environment tend to sometimes pick up that gangsta mentality of yelling and being loud. So its stereotyped as most black chicks being loud. When really I've met very few black chicks that actually fit that criteria. All you really have to do is convey more dominance over them and they will instantly go submissive.

Put that all together and you'll have alot of single black chicks. Don't get me wrong they still get fuked but like I said once they do something most guys consider them sluts, so then there setting up trains and doing one night stands. In that 70% some of them are getting fuked. Most of the black chicks I knew didn't have any BF, but they still were having sex.

Now me personally I don't go for black chicks that much because majority are fat or ugly. The ratio of attractive to fat/ugly is really in favor of the fat and ugly. Plus I'm not into the whole chick is fat and has a ass due to all that fatness. (It's not proportionate like the stereotypical brazillian chicks who have bubble butts but are still petite) The high self esteem ones disgust me with that because they swear your looking at them wishing you could fuk, when thats the last thing I'm thinking.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
As opposed to someone who would date just anyone? :confused:
But reasonably attractive women (of all colors) have so many options... is this to say that black women are disproportionally picky? :confused:

as an aside - what percentage of the "white female" population is "single"? What about american women as a whole?

Status
Not open for further replies.