looking for a mentor....

mltpl_rndmns1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys. you all can have an idea of my present status and position by reading my last 3-4 posts and threads. i am looking for a senior dj with whom i can correspond with through PMs/email for my specific problems, so that i dont have to start a new thread always for some problem.someone who can show me the way not just through girls but life in general. urgent help would save me a lot of trouble. thanks.

God Bless All.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Thank you for keeping me in mind Brother Ken. It will not be forgotten.

Onto you youngblood mltpl_rndmns1 (Give me a name or pseudonym to refer to you. Your SS moniker is not a thorough reflection of who you are.), First I want to know exactly what issues you have with who YOU are.

Disregard any talk or worry about women. That will come later. We need to move you into a paradigm of flexibility where we can release your full masculine potential.

To get you into the proper mindset I want you to read these posts:

VICTORY UNLIMITED's surefire shortcut to self actualization

Joekerr's rules of life

Practicing what I preach

Motivation that you can do it too!

These will help get you started. I also want you to read the new DJ Bible as revamped by Brother KillaPeteHog (send me your email address so I can shoot it over to you).

Once you read over these you and I will get together and come up with a solid foundation for you to build your life.

Congratulations to you for knowing that you need help. We'll always help you with anything you need but YOU will need to work hard.

KarmaSutra

mltpl_rndmns1

Don Juan
Reaction score
no words to thank you karma. i already got the new dj bible and am on it. but can i pm you some specific problems that i am having right now with girls?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mltpl_rndmns1 said:
no words to thank you karma. i already got the new dj bible and am on it. but can i pm you some specific problems that i am having right now with girls?
Send me what you're having issues it and together we'll get cracking on it.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, Good luck mon. I wish you the best of success.