looked at girls ass in front of GF!

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the deal...the other night i was at a party with my gf....she went inside to the second floor for a little with her friend and i stayed inthe backyard...i was walking and talking to a hot girl and when we separate i stared at her ass, not once but twice....

i went up to get my gf after that and she and her friend were all pissed off at me...but i didnt kno y...

later that night she calls me and said she felt soooo bad when i stared at the girls ass once but twice..and her friend said im a a good person, but slimy for doing that while i have a gf...

i told her that im a guy and i couldnt help it and she said 'im a girl and i cant helping looking at hot guys either from now on"

ALSO...she went on my myspace and found out i asked 2 girls for their sn's and..one of the girls was a good friend of mine i havent seen in 2 years...

now shes thinking about breaking up with me and doesnt trust me anymore because i asked girls for their sn's and stared at a girls ass(that one hurt her more)...

any advice?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
For being confronted.. You gotta be ****y and funny, never apologize, don't be beta.. I'd position myself toward her friend's butt, and go with my head and say daaaaaaamn... Then I'd tell to that gf of yours, you are jealous..

For what to do now, she is making big deal out of nothing, she has issues and being jealous.. Wait for her to come back to you, meanwhile see other people..

She is also stalking you by contacting your hoes.. You have to definitely push her away from you, let her initiate contact if she desires.. But don't wait, see other people.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
any advice?
A DJ should never ever allow any girl to threaten him with a breakup. Your girl is insecure and she is trying to make you roll to her drum beat. I would tell her that she is acting insecured and if she doesn't trust you then maybe its best that the two of you don't see each other. Tell her that you are extremly dissapointed by her behaviour and you deserve an appology and until you don't get one then you don't see the point of seeing her.

Reverse that sh1t on her and let her chew on that for a while.

If she likes you she will come crawling back, if she doesn't then count your blessing that you don't have to deal with this nonsense anymore and go find that girl with the nice ass.

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's just looking at an ass

what's the big deal?

I'm sure she looks at will smith in the movies taking his shirt off

she sounds insecure. maybe she has trust issues. let her calm down. speak with her about it.

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea she does have trust issues...she says i flirt too much and she is just 'saving herself from getting hurt"...even tho i wont cheat on her or whatever...

and i did say that she prob looks at abercrombie models on billboards but she says "yea but thats not a person in real life. the girl u looked at was"

and then she said 'i've been trying so hard not to look at other guys because i dont wanna ruin anything with u"..but i guess i should stare at others guys because ur staring at other girls

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
illmatic1005 said:
yea she does have trust issues...she says i flirt too much and she is just 'saving herself from getting hurt"...even tho i wont cheat on her or whatever...

and i did say that she prob looks at abercrombie models on billboards but she says "yea but thats not a person in real life. the girl u looked at was"

and then she said 'i've been trying so hard not to look at other guys because i dont wanna ruin anything with u"..but i guess i should stare at others guys because ur staring at other girls
she need to work this out on her own. but you can help if you really want her

maybe you should give alittle. you guys attack her for being insecure and flipping, but she's obviously offended by your behavior for a reason. try not looking at other girls while around her, or flirting less.

saying "deal with it" has never gotten anyone very far, and only leads to more heartache and troubles. in a relationship you give and take. give her the relief of compromise

she tries, why can't you?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember I was at a party with my girlfriend. I told her I had to use the bathroom for a minute. So, I walk into the bathroom to take a leak. All the sudden some drunk b!tch runs into the same bathroom as me with her shirt off and shuts the door... So, I got to see some BIG double D t!ts while I was p!ssing :crackup:

I told my girlfriend about it and she didn't care. She says you can look at other girls but, not touch. Just communicate with your girlfriend.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too late for this, but if a girl ever accuses you of staring at another girl's body part, laugh and say, "I know I was. I was thinking of how much better your tits/ass look."

now shes thinking about breaking up with me and doesnt trust me anymore because i asked girls for their sn's and stared at a girls ass(that one hurt her more)...

any advice?

Either you walk or you stay and be whipped. If you stay and become a whipped borefriend, then your days are numbered anyway. You have to turn everything around on her. She is the one with issues; she has security issues. But if she can't get over her insecurity to see that you are best for her, then that is her problem. Let her know this, and then let her know that you deserve better than a jealous gf. If she can act right, then ok, but if not then you are the one moving on.

illmatic1005

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
It's too late for this, but if a girl ever accuses you of staring at another girl's body part, laugh and say, "I know I was. I was thinking of how much better your tits/ass look."QUOTE]

whoa...thats genius! lol

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gf clearly has you under control. She is running the relationship not you. She is the man in the relationship.

If you keep acting like a sissy then one day you will end up homeless sleeping on

a bench while your ex wife flips you a coin from the window of her new

porsche that she bought from the money she got from the divorce.

Start acting like a man or you will end up like one of those guys that get abused

by their wives.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex didn't care if I stared at other chicks...weird but awesome.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does your girlfriend know your password to your myspace account?

Sounds like she has some security issues. I mean, sure, she probably has a little reason to be upset with you, but it's not really that big of a deal. You looked at another girl's ass, so? She's overreacting.