Look at this post

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I feel so mad and disappointed in myself. Today I had the biggest opportunity to talk to this girl and get her digits, but I wussed out. Here's the story.
It was after school when I was about to go home. I waited for the bus at the bus station and this girl gets there too a couple of minutes later. I've seen her before and I think she has noticed me, but that was before I knew about "the game" and before I had applied some of the self improving techniques such as body language and similar stuff, and I can assure you, I've got the body language down. Since I learned about it the girls from school that previously hadn't noticed me notice me.
Alright, this girl was fine and had the kind of face I liked and her body was banging. Oh, and by the way, here where I live it's snowing a lot and it's freaking cold. At first she doesn't do anything and just stands there besides me, about 2 meters away. Then she started to walk around in front of me. She went to the left and right and stopped right in front of me, with her back at me, and took a couple of steps back, the she repeated the procedures.
It really looked like she wanted me to start talking to her, but I didn't have the balls to approach her, and I wanted to so f-ing bad. I even had a excellent opening line, "Is it working?", then she'd probably replied "what?", then I'd say "Walking around in circles in front me to get yourself warm". But man, I feel so disappointed and I'm so mad at myself. I can't believe than after all this time I've studied this stuff and learnt it, I don't use it.
What are some of the things that you guys did when you applied the techniques when you all begun approaching? What made you approach the girl even when you didn't have the balls to do it?
And how did you make yourself feel better after a missed "golden" opportunity?
I'd really appreciate it if you'd come with advice.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kpocalypse
What are some of the things that you guys did when you applied the techniques when you all begun approaching?
You don't apply techniques like a little scientific formula. You make the girl smile, make her feel good about herself, and interest her. You'll get the digits no matter what.

What made you approach the girl even when you didn't have the balls to do it?
I don't look at it like a challenge, I look at it as just another thing I do. Talking to women is what I do in my spare time.

I'd suggest giving your friend $100 and tell him not to give it back to you until get at least 3 numbers.

Nothing. Analyze for about 5 minutes waht you could ahve done different, figure out the key problem, and focus on that. Everything falls into place. If you're stuck on it, go do something to take your mind off it. I personally go driving if I'm stressed.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kpocalypse

This missed opportunitys only made me more ambitious! Thats how it affected me in the long run.

In the short run, I just got drunk and had a good time :D

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need some bullsh*t "witty" line. You could say something as complacated and well-thought out as this: "Hey whats up?" or if it's really cold "it's a bit cool out here huh?" Once you say anything pretty much the conversation can go wherever you want it to my boy... :rock:

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Look at this post

I'd suggest giving your friend $100 and tell him not to give it back to you until get at least 3 numbers.
I love this, its a pretty brilliant idea, definately gotta try it, just gotta find a way to get $100.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i gave any of my friends $100...
itd be more like burning $100 in front of my eyes. they'd probably go buy a bunch fo weed and smoke all night. Or liqour. Or Redskins tickets.
hahaha, oh well.
Dont' worry about missing oppertunities. This process is a stepping stone. You learn from your mistakes and move on. Thas just how it is. In the end though bro, you'll be practically flawless.
now instead of being mad u missed an oppertunity, this should motivate you to take that step adn approach next time.

Heres one thing to keep in mind curign cold approaches: If you **** up, so what? You'll NEVER see the girl again in your life unless you choose to.
You don't do everything perfect the first time around. :)

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for replying guys, really appreciate it.