Long Distance Short-Term Relationship! Very Interesting!

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[[ABOUT MSN.]]

OKAY! I finally got to writting this post.

THIS IS SERIOUS, I need some serious imput into my situation from the more experienced of you.

BASICALLY, this is what's been happening:

I was walking around, then out of nowhere I found an HB9.8. Seriously, she's just really freaking HOT.

The kind of girl entire towns would compete over, just so DELICIOUS. I gotta have her.

DJed for ONE WEEK, got the kiss. Pushed her a little further, got to move my hands freely. Sucked on her breasts, and dry humped many times.

Did not SEX nor move into panties, because during the TWO WEEKS (after first kiss) with her, one week she was "still holding some boundaries", and the other week she was on her period.

OK, that's the background.

She's not from this town. We made a little deal that we were gonna wait for each other (but I broke the deal, don't really care about what she did).

She left at the start of February. She'll be back February 26, and will spend ONLY THREE DAYS.

During that time I MUST sex her. She's a virgin, it's my duty before someone else gets to her.

Now here's the deal, I've got her MSN, been chatting to her on MSN every couple of days.

She's probably hooked up with some other guy there by now, but she had one-itis over me when she left, she even cried like crazy.

NOW HERE'S THE DEAL: In this situation, would it be OK to chat with her on MSN everyday?

If I stop talking to her (today and yesterday I blocked her), would this.

a. increase interest.
b. have her lose all interest.

I'm talking about 20 days here. What can be accomplished in 20 days?

The exeption to the no-AIM rule?

What do you THINK?

EDIT: And lets not forget, we had some adventures together. NO ONE could know we were together (for reaons not worth mentioning), so we would kiss at every corner IN HER HOUSE, just before somebody showed up. And at one time she was trembling in fear, since her sister showed up at 3:00 AM, luckly she hid in the bathroom. ANYWAY...

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no guidlines to follow.

Follow your heart. If you want to talk... talk. But do not talk for TOO MUCH.

I would have a nice essay for you describing why, how etc.

But I have go to bed.

This is basically the gist of it. If she has one-itis then she will be cripped if you don't talk to her for that day.

You limit the time, by talking every other day... pretend your busy on a team or something. Or basketball with friends. And talk as long as you normally talk. When the convo dies, or begins to...finish it for the day. It depends on the moment and how you feel. Go by your feelings... not by these unwritten laws.

These "laws" do not apply to everyone.

Good night and good luck

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
There is no guidlines to follow.

Follow your heart. If you want to talk... talk. But do not talk for TOO MUCH.

I would have a nice essay for you describing why, how etc.

But I have go to bed.

This is basically the gist of it. If she has one-itis then she will be cripped if you don't talk to her for that day.

You limit the time, by talking every other day... pretend your busy on a team or something. Or basketball with friends. And talk as long as you normally talk. When the convo dies, or begins to...finish it for the day. It depends on the moment and how you feel. Go by your feelings... not by these unwritten laws.

These "laws" do not apply to everyone.

Good night and good luck
There are GUIDElines, but they are just that, GUIDES. ;) ALRIGHT, so I'll be talking to her on an every couple of days basis.

Now, back to my question, what do you THINK not talking to her would to do to interest?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she truly has one-itis. She may suspect that you might be cheating on her. if that won't happen, it will own pique her interest. As long as you don't act negligent -- be busy but give her the impression that you are trying to stay in touch.

It can only benefit you if it is done right. She will miss you.

It is a pretty sick and manical thing to do. I feel bad for her :eek:

Don't go to the extreme and it will aid you. Abuse it and it shall kill you -- figuratively speaking...

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really feel sorry.

ANYWAY --

Sorry for the bump, but is this over-analyzing? Anyone else care to comment?