Long distance or end it

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing this girl for a good amount of time now and I just found she might be moving as a result of a graduate program she got into in another state. I must admit I like her a lot, however, it's a good opportunity for her and she choose to accept. Now, to make a story short, I am little skeptical about doing the long distance thing. She said she wants to but I don't know if I exactly trust her considering I'll be here and she'll be there. Do you think I should attempt the long distance thing or should I cut my losses short and end it now before I end up getting more attached to this girl? What do you all suggest I should do?

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
End it. They never work out.

She'll end up falling for some other dude, or you'll end up falling for another chick.

Waste of time. Concentrate on beeotches in your area after she's gone.

Don't end it before she leaves, though. That could stop her from opening her legs.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDR'S BLOW FORGET IT!!

...that's all, I'm tired of saying it over and over again.

Spill The Wine

Reaction score
Thats a tough situation. I've been there. Had a great relationship for 1.5 years in college, talking marriage and all the other happy sh!t that goes along with it. She graduates and moves back home while I still have two semesters left.

It was a slow, painful death. You could try if you think it would be worth it but be prepared. Your chances took a major, major hit. I had an exceptional relationship and it went down like the Hindenburg once the distance really set in after a few months.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one is really a no brainer. Experience has told me so. I been thru it, didn't work because my ex fell for another guy. My brother went thru it, same thing, girl fell for another guy. My friends went thru it, same thing, girl fell for another guy. Some of my other friends fell for another girl. If experience has taught me something is that long distance is a waste of time. Seriously, you could have been dating another girl instead of phone chat with your girl far away and got knows what she's been doing. Don't waste another minute with this. End the relationship on a good note and who knows, she might finish her studies and call you up one day and you two might continue where you left off.