Loner on a mission...

valex

Reaction score
Hey people,
Ok heres my situation lifes been getting me down recently and ive been feeling suicidal at best. (altho im too much of a pvssy to kill myself)

The problem is im your typical loner personality type. I keep myself to myself and whenever people start shyt i usually respond with violence. I have a VERY SHORT TEMPER. I hate the school im at but i have to stay there. Theres no way im gonna get pvssy.But i want to change. I feel ive found a site that can help me.

Any suggestions on where i should go to become a more pleasant person to be around and one thats not getting p1ss taken out of. And any suggestions how i can start talking to people and becoming popular. I want to be popular. But cuz i dont like the people around me this could be hard. But ill give anything ago. I got nothing to lose.

Cheers
Valex

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see whats in your upper right corner of the page?? It says:"New Here?
We sugges checking out THE DJ BIBLE before posting."

valex

Reaction score
thats too do wiv laying girls...

i dont think its appropriate until i can start relating with guys and become more popular.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by valex
thats too do wiv laying girls...

i dont think its appropriate until i can start relating with guys and become more popular.
Loool!

Well do wathever you want then!

valex

Reaction score
god dont post if you haven't got anything worth while to say.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had something worthwhile to say but you seem to be one of the guys that allways tryies to take the easy way. If you dont change that attitude and you dont start reading the Bible then you are just wasting our time, because bassicaly all your questions are answered there but you are such a püssy that you dont even try to read it!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lose the temper... accept problems for a little while, and learn that not all problems are solved by fighting.

That is why people on earth want peace, not holy wars, and not terrorism.

Also lose the loner attitude, nobody in history chose the loner attitude unless it was for pure study, if you want to relate, lose the 'tude. Humans evolved from a tribal society, and your not going to fight evolution, you fight with it.

Vilempror

Don Juan
Reaction score
valex, If I were you, I'd try to become happier. How, you ask? Take a look at your life, hobbies, interests, and notice the things that you like to do or make you laugh. If you aren't already doing anything fun, think of some things you've heard of that sound cool, but haven't tried yet. Watch a comedy, or some funny cartoons.

After you figure out the kinds of things you like, you'll naturally be exposed to people with similar interests as yourself. Result? You'll make some friends, which are always good.

As for talking to people, the only way to become good at that is to actually do it. HOWEVER, you don't have to start with the hottest babes or coolest guys you know. For example, you could try talking to one of your teachers (try asking them why they became a teacher, sometimes you get some really entertaining stories), or a relative you don't know very well. People like that (and senior citizens) are probably the easiest to talk to - I can almost guarantee they'll be happy to talk to you (unless they dislike you already, of course). Gradually you'll try talking to more and more different people, until you can talk to anybody.

ALTERNATIVELY, if you really feel you've got nothing to lose and if you don't take crap from anybody, then you should have no trouble becoming popular. You sound like the regular badass kid in highschool. Just start shooting your mouth off; it doesn't matter where, in class, in the halls, etc. If somebody tries to make fun of you, don't take their ****. Pretty soon, people will know who you are, that's for damn sure. Personally, I wouldn't advise going this route, as it may cause you more problems further down the road.

Those are my thoughts, feel free to ask for clarifications or w/e if you like. If I'm misunderstanding you, please correct me.

Taviii, very insightful contributions as usual. Honestly, why do you bother posting replies?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of wisdom man: everything happens for a reason. Everybody whos done something bad against you: it happened for a reason. Learn from those kind of things and don't hold any grudges against anyone. **** the haters, you know. You ain't gotta deal with that so just make the most outta your life man. You're not gonna be an expert with girls or people in general at first...but with experience and optimism, youll get thru. peace