Lonely? or Cheating?

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend of 9 months is on vacation in Italy. (She lives in the US)... she always says how much she loves me and all and how shes gonna call me. she called me a lot since shes been there. shes only been there 4 days and today she called me again. she has limited talking time with me , since shes on a calling card. the majority of the phone call was her telling me how her and her sister hang out with their dad's friends son. my g/f and her sister hang out with this dude and his friends (they only speak italian, but my g/f knows how to speak italian too).

she said that they all went out drinking together and they are again tonight. she will be in italy for a month. how should i handle this.

SHe knows that she was going to upset me by saying that.. she immediately said "Are you mad?.. I dont want you to be mad at me, I really didnt do anything wrong. Would you rather me sit alone in my house all day?"

She later called me back and left me a voicemail saying she really loves me and she hopes I'm not mad.

Is she doing this just so shes not lonely? or is she trying to piss me off and cheat on me? If i was in her boat i'd probabaly do the same thing?

she is 19, and she has done this to me in the past (trys to get me jealous)... I've been having my fun when she has been away and I just started tryin pickin up chicks and got a lot of #'s, so im gonna work on those soon.

what would you do.

Last edited:

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

It sounds like you're having a better time getting other chicks.
Ditch your GF and move on...

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant just dump her.. forget it... ill let it slide...

i mean... look at me... i hang out with tons of other girls... i even made out with another girl while i was dating her

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
i cant just dump her.. forget it... ill let it slide...

i mean... look at me... i hang out with tons of other girls... i even made out with another girl while i was dating her
Haha ok look. In this situation you either

A) Trust her

or

B) Don't Trust her

If you trust her let her do her own thing and it will be ok. If you don't trust her you should have never got in the relationship in the first place and you should get out now. Believe me I know how hard it can be to leave a LTR but let me tell you: If you're not happy GET THE HELL OUT NOW! You're not doing her any favors and you're certainly not doing yourself any favors by staying in a relationship your not happy with.