loneliness

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever thought that a woman can choose to stay alone most of the time, like not going out in the evening?

Or is that just a thing for men?

There are times when you talk to girls, and from what they say, you understand that they lead a solitary lifestyle. Therefore, the first boy who dates her repeatedly might be the one she eventually falls in love with.

Of course this is not the case for any women out there, but it can be! (Expecially after 25's)

What's your experience with this?

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men are lonely on a daily basis. It's not a matter of choice. It's just the way life is.

Women can choose ofc. They are free. However, for the most part, they have a range of options available to entertain them.

To be honest, few women I know lead a solitary lifestyle. Unlike men, who need time to themselves, women love to socialize and I'm sure they would do it 24/7 if they could.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Huh?

What kind of nonsensical question is this?

Of course they can choose not to and many do. There are a good portion of women who almost never go out and sit around the house just like there are plenty of guys who do that. Women typically have a bigger social network of other women friends but that doesn't mean they always are out with them.

Why do people always act like everything is soooooo different with women? They are human beings, just like men are, and shockingly just like some other human beings who happen to be men don't like going out a lot, so do some human beings who happen to be women.

There is a stereotype of a "cat Lady" for a reason.

I mean what's next...are we going to ask if some women play video games, or go hunting or work construction or go to strip clubs or lift weights?

The answer is obvious. Of course there are.