London Mega Sarging

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo As Christmas Is approaching here in London

The place is packed with females especially Oxford street and leicester sqaure

maybe all da london Dons Could Get together to gain expirience and watch each other crash and burn and get laid

Up for A Cold appoach mega sarging session!!!!????

brownlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. I checked out the ****tail bars around london on Saturday night they were full of girls looking for b/f for the Xmas period. lol

silverfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did this happen already?

Neil Strauss referred to a London "lair" when he was on TV recently.

It would be cool to see some guys who can actaually pull off cold approaches in the field.

brownlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not yet. Who wants to meet up on the weekend. Better yet Friday night in the ****tail bars........

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
A mass sarge sesh in London would be great. Anyone up for something between the 28th and 31st?

Reply to this thread if you're up for it, I'll try organise something if there's enough interest.

brownlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a house party on 31st evening. 28th is good for me, 30th evening is also good. Anyone else up for something?

harlequin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've had my game pretty tight since 2003, would be great to Wing again. I felt like I was the only one in the UK sometimes. Wasn't until I went to London that I caught another lone PUA in a 3 set. It was like that scene in Interview With The Vampire where Louie meets Armand, except of course we weren't THAT good looking & I couldn't quite walk on the ceiling... although we both n closed three targets between us. I'd say it was a successful night. I've seen such a surge in the online PUA communities since Style's book was published.

I'd be honoured if you read my into & Field Reports at www.mysterymethod.com/forum

Looking forward to getting to know you all. I'm a good Wingman.