lol ... my ex just sent me this msg on myspace ...

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey.......I know we're not supposed to talk or whatever but I had to say this.............or explain it I guess........I gotta delete you off my friends list......not cuz I don't wana be ur friend cuz thats so far from it........you have to know by now I'll always love you, I can't help it, but every time I see you on my friends list I have to look at ur page and all I see is you flirting with all these girls and it bothers me........understandably so.........you can do whatever you want with your life but i don't wana look at your page and feel bad like your making wrong decisions or whatever so I just think its better that the temptation isn't there to look at all........
love you,

ex
Girls crack me up. :yes:

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, makes sense to me. Women are possesive like that. And yeah, facebook/myspace encourages this 'glance at my life' mentality.

On a side note, Clix is definitely the best Axe scent. It's got the most bom chicka wah wah. I measured it.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta upgrade from Axe bro. That stuff is cheap (and even though some girls like .. it smells cheap). You can get a bottle of some nice stuff that'll last you months for like $40-50.

Try Abercrombie Fierce, I always get compliments on it.

Anyway, it was just funny. I'm saving it cause after all I put myself through this made my night.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That cologne you speak of isn't good with my skin tone. I was talking about the cheap stuff!

When I'm at my 'best' i go with the Kenneth Cole Black. Something a struggling college kid can't sport everyday!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does she have to play with the stuff on your page? She can look at it but she doesn't have to play with it.

Something my grandma always said to me too.

NewDestiny47

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg lol, i seriously got the same message from my ex almost word for word. they all share the same brain

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just copied and pasted and switched your names' around :confused:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex still has her page set to private b/c of me. On the rare occassion that I will communicate with her, she'll set it back to public, then I ignore her for a few days, and she switches back to private. She has a new bf, and I new gf, but I still seem to control her pivacy settings :)