LOL FULL AFC AS AN EXPERIMENT - DATE WITH HB10

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOOOL so I tried something new with a chick I met once. I already gave up on her because I thought she was out of my reach. Im super confident and all but this chick is with the top 1%, those instagram chicks with 50k followers, shes on parties with every known rapper in Holland all her girlfriends are dimes go on go on, thats Laura.

I somehow already gave up on her because shes a 10. She's a model with 950likes on every picture. Great body, great eyes, shes beautiful. I imagine that you have to be a football player or a singer or Zayn Malik or whoever to date her. Met her once in Amsterdam at a big party and number closed, not really happened, small talk, mutual friends and number close to meet up later with the group.

Something never happened.

Now I reach out for fun and go full AFC, shes lives 2 hours away, has a busy high carreer life with fast cars, luxious hotels, luxious vacations, daddy has loads of money and she works hard, I got her on snapchat.

So I go full AFC about how I see a couple of girls around me but some play games and that I play them back and I pedestal her that she's fully busy with her carreer and that I like that about her and shes beautiful and that she should be proud of herself of being focussed on her carreer instead of trying to get attention on instagram (instead of doing what most beautiful girls do). And believe me im very picky shes a 10 in everyone's eyes, straight classy lady.

I also tell her that I look for a ''reach for the stars'' kinda girl that I have big dreams and that not many girls fit in that picture. She tells me she doesnt trust guys. She gets excited by loyal men and thats hes hurt in her life. I tell her that I respect her for focussing on carreer and tell her loads about myself. Guess what she starts to voice over her whole love life and how she thinks about life and then suggests to ride to my place friday to go for dinner.

So Im struggling with some plates playing aloof, bold, make them jealous by kissing girls in front of them. All backfired, most plates are gone after 2 succesfull dates because they see me with ladies or they hear stuff about me lieying to girls.

I go full automode beta AFC with this hb10 as an experiment, I already though I failed before I started just to experiment, I was planning to be friendzoned by her so she can me be my top class winglady in Amsterdam this summer and guess what shes intoo me and wants to date me l00000000l. So im very keen on your thoughts here l000l

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's very "alpha" of you to risk going full AFC on this HB10 . Talk about giving no fvcks! Kudos to you, sir.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sociopath gives her what she wants to hear
Nothing new here for the seasoned gents: Ascertain her needs. Then give her what she needs.
Pretty much this.

For example, sociopath gives girls what they want to hear, they mimic what she wants and needs (Ascertain her needs.) This attracts her and then you give her what she needs (The D)

But I do warn you to not play the part heavily.. this is dangerous as you might become the full AFC.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sociopath gives her what she wants to hear.
Good point. I've known guys who have lied to girls, telling them something like "Wow, there's just something about you, I really care about you". I knew they were lying, but the girl would melt.

Funny thing is, if a guy who really meant it tried that, she'd probably despise him for it lol.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
But I do warn you to not play the part heavily.. this is dangerous as you might become the full AFC.
Zekko said:
Good point. I've known guys who have lied to girls, telling them something like "Wow, there's just something about you, I really care about you". I knew they were lying, but the girl would melt.

Funny thing is, if a guy who really meant it tried that, she'd probably despise him for it lol.
Intent is everything as it's transparent.

An AFC values the subject more than himself, so servicing her needs is akin to pandering a/k/a employee to boss dynamic.

A skilled DJ values himself most, so servicing her needs takes the boss to employee dynamic.

Similar behaviors, disparate motivations.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

can confirm, ive done similar.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cousin who has fvcked so many girls basically acts like an AFC. He tells them they are beautiful. Tells them they are the most unique girl he has met. Buys them flowers. Opens the door for them everywhere, including the car. All of that. Once he has the girl as a **** buddy, he'll start acting a lot more aloof.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with this approach lately also. Yesterday I had an ig model, 10k followers ask if she could move in with me lol. I promise them the world and give them Iraq.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An AFC values the subject more than himself, so servicing her needs is akin to pandering a/k/a employee to boss dynamic.

A skilled DJ values himself most, so servicing her needs takes the boss to employee dynamic.

Similar behaviors, disparate motivations.
Yeah, it's taking value vs. giving value.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though your success is admirable, this attempt at 'acting' AFC is failing :D It's like trying to act alpha. It doesn't work. What you think it AFC, she is probably interpreting as friendliness or confidence.

You probably are in great danger of being friend-zoned at any point; so make sure to escalate sexually.

She probably has been burned by high value guys. Always remember, regardless of her looks, there's always a guy out there that got bored of her.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Though your success is admirable, this attempt at 'acting' AFC is failing :D It's like trying to act alpha. It doesn't work. What you think it AFC, she is probably interpreting as friendliness or confidence.
Spot on I'd say. What I was reading wasn't necessarily AFC, IMO. To me you seemed like you were just having a conversation and getting to know someone. I didn't hear you pandering, or that you would do anything for her, etc. You did tell her she was beautiful but it seemed to be in a context where it was appropriate, not just a way where you're tounge's hanging out, star struck, with nothing else to say.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you really good looking op?
Nah, Im kinda short too, but I think im average but different, usually people don't forget my face. Im 5'7? 170 centimeters. My face is handsome I hear from girls. Though im kinda out of shape atm but when im good in shape I could pull lots of nice women.

Though Im tinted (moroccan mom) and I got style. Super confident in my approach and my club game is tight. Im a good dancer, I move sexually and girls feel that im a good cexer when they see me grind, move and feel the music.

When im in shape, like working out for weeks straight and having big biceps and looking sharp in new clothes + a nice haircut I feel like lots and lots of girls mark me. Then I could stand in a club and move on (the right music) they'll be dancing in front of me and making it easy for me to grind them. Im not a professional dancer but mostly ill be the guy who moves nicest in the club, girls mention most of the time that I got great dance moves. Its just my thing, especially spanish reaggaeton and latin music. Girls feel it when they are playing ball with a cexual guy who knows how to please a woman in bed, they already know it when you start dancing and smooth talking.

Im a big fan of Chris Brown, my style is not his but you could compare me with him. Love life too lol. Hes a guy with dance moves, great artist and a love life of flings, alcohol, clubs, jealousy and neediness.

I got the same sh1t in my life, without that kind of money or being an artist. But I got a different plate everytime which I have a fling with then it falls appart for some reason, could be anything. And in my town girls now know that I spin plates, ask loads of numbers and date different women. Its works with some girls, others don't like it.

I got more problems with maintaining their interest after a fling.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want a drop top bentley continental with a pumped body, versace sunglasses and ''do you mind'' from DJ Khaled true my speakers and ill have a orgie every night...

Could roll in a armani slim suit with nice leather shoes in a aston martin the next day and pull some classy women also. James Bond style.

Focussing on business right now, working hard for my boss to open up a store like him and make that money to do whatever the f8ck I want.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's à 10hb, with a real modeling career.

She probably aint having sex

A driven woman with alot of orbiter likely knows what she want. A AFC behaviour might turn her on, especially if you are "unaffected" by her "charms"

The key will be to escalate turn into date quickly cause otherwise you friendzoned

Remember the stories about "super hot girls, who says they never get hit on, due to their beauty"

She will be concious of her image/slut shield.

She also maybe lacking friends.

So AFC is a good approach but you want to escalate.