lol does this count as getting a number

coolkid800

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so me and this chick were doing some project. We were helping each other out since it was due the next day and niether of us started. So we were emailing each other, and it was getting hard to talk about the project because she wasn't able to use AIM. So I just emailed her to call my cell to talk about the project and she called like 5 minutes later. Then like an hour later, I called her back to talk about it again and she didn't answer and I noticed it went to her voice message which means she used her cell phone and I could tell her number was a cell phone number instead of her home phone. She immediately called like 10 seconds later after I called. Sooooooo, does this one count and I could call her to say wassup anytime or should I try asking her for it still?!?! btw tomorrow is our last day before winter break and then I won't see her until like next year!!

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn't. You may have gotten a number, but you failed to attract. It's just a logistical phone number because you HAVE TO work together. Attract her then ask her out and grab her number officially.

-Damian

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah damons right but she could still like you and that's th ereason she called so quick... but then again it's also because it's due the next day.

Damon basically summed it up though on what to do also.

mcpimp

Banned
Reaction score
lol

dawg ur puzzy,u should have f*cked her,u got no game,hoes luv d*ck,trust me i know dis.
http://www.myspace.com/brazy_boi go give me hits
the only real pimps/players are blackguys&hispanic/latinoguys!

coolkid800

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lol

Originally posted by mcpimp
dawg ur puzzy,u should have f*cked her,u got no game,hoes luv d*ck,trust me i know dis.
http://www.myspace.com/brazy_boi go give me hits
the only real pimps/players are blackguys&hispanic/latinoguys!
lol But I am hispanic/latino!

anyways, thanks for the advice, guys, I think I know what to do.

Edit: Oh yeah, the project was only a single project meaning we were supposed to do it by ourselves. So the day before it was do I asked her if she wanted to do it together where she'd do half and I'd do the other half and she said yeah and she knows shes got a better grade then me in the class. That has to count for something, doesn't it?!?1:D

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell? Who cares whether it counts as "getting her number" or not, you have her number now and she knows it, so why would you later down the road try and "get it officially"? That would be dumb because you already have her number and she knows you do because she called you. Who cares how the hell you got it.

Now, understand that just because you have her number doesn't necessarily mean she likes you. But sure go ahead and call her to hang out over winter break.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with familyguyfan here. You already have her #, so why waste your time trying to "officially" get it again?

If I were you, I'd try to attract and build rapport now that I already got the # thru a cheap and easy way =)