lmao girl flips out

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
so basically i told this girl she was bad at soccer cuz she was a girl...

Girl: i guess yu suck
Girl: i bet the (her school) team could wreck (my school)
Me: (her school) is probably trash
Me: cuz i can wreck you
Me: and i dont even start on my team
Girl: we are in first place. .. . .
Me: we should be
Girl: how are we trash.
Me: compared to us you areee
Girl: ya rite.
Girl: you haventt seen us play
Me: i knoo
ME: your a girl
Me: and girl soccer sucks ballls
Girl: ohhhh who who whooooooooo.
Girl: whoa*
Girl: hold on.
Girl:holddddddddddd on.
Me: this is gonna get ugly...
Girl: what type of sexist person can you be to say that girl soccer isnt very goood. we can put your teammm to shame. my regular team on a regular federation. plays boys teams who we slaughter in games. we cuz prob put yur team to shame. ive practiced withhh my cousin and some kids from the your team and we play just as good as them just cuz we are girls doesnt make us play any worse
Girl: you bettta watch wat you sayy bobbby. cuz lemme tell you girls willllllllll dribble circles around yous.
Me: wow relax budddyyy
Me: aparently i hit a nerve there
Me: lol
Girl: sorrry. ive grown up around ppl who have said that we cudnt make it just cuz we were girls.
Girl: lmao
Girl: you did hit a nerve.
Me: jeeez mannn
Me: im just happy i didnt say this in person
Me: i woulda been knocked out ....

she went ballistic lol i found it histerical

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why'd you just let her walk all over you like that? You should've told her to get the sand out of her bearded axe wound and get back in the kitchen and make you a sandwich.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmaoooo i kno but it was my best friends girlfriend so i let it slide as to not start a fight with him once she went complaining with him

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody knows women's sports are second rate... who watched the women's world cup? Is there even such a thing? lol

Just another example of a delusional American feminist who secretly wishes she was a man. :rolleyes:

Why can't girl just accept their feminine nature? It's like they loathe that we have a penis and we're stronger than them.

You shouldn't have let her walk all over you.... fvck that, everywhere i look i see AFCs walking on eggshells trying not to anger some girl. And Every year they just keep on getting a bigger mouth. That's not a lady, that's a monster.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with these guys, that was kinda lame.

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea you guys are right i gotta say that was a mistake butt the weirdest thing...

she is going out with my best friend but always flirts with me.. i think she wants to hook up.. of course i wont.. its just ****in weird

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Everybody knows women's sports are second rate... who watched the women's world cup? Is there even such a thing? lol

Just another example of a delusional American feminist who secretly wishes she was a man. :rolleyes:

Why can't girl just accept their feminine nature? It's like they loathe that we have a penis and we're stronger than them.

You shouldn't have let her walk all over you.... fvck that, everywhere i look i see AFCs walking on eggshells trying not to anger some girl. And Every year they just keep on getting a bigger mouth. That's not a lady, that's a monster.

Dude...:rockon:

+1 rep

A few months ago, I made a vow not to waste anymore time messing around with chicks who couldn't handle being dominated 95% of the time, in and out of the bedroom.