LJBF'd, cut off all contact, she's upset

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, long story short: got LBJF'd, some chasing then stopped as i was fed-up. no more attention, stop, my time has more value, too much push and pull. Today covertly she invited me for dinner (sunno if face to face or with other people) and I said no, and I mentioned another girl (was teasing to see the reaction). She got upset, and she went away without saying goodbye, really :cuss: . Good sign? what do you think? honestly I'm really fed up of these games, she is not ready for a relationship and then kisses me, so think I'll drop her anyway.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You took away her lollipop. A lot of 20+ year old women are really just adult children. Don't sweat it.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop looking for signs. All you need to know is:

Girl is playing games and messing with your mind - low interest (not worth your time).

Girl isn't playing games and scheduling time to see you like a doctor's appointment - high interest (worth your time).

The rest will make you go crazy.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same boat man, just sucks cuz we actually did hook up and have sex multiple times. Like you some chasing did occur on my part, but I'm fed up with her games and she obviously doesn't give a phuck. I actually pulled an AFC move and sent her a text that said "so you're just done talking to me? she replies like an hour and a have later and says "no i'm not done talking to you" (Just wants to keep me around as an orbiter I suppose) . Anyway her actions speak louder than words, everytime I asked her to chill previously she ignored me. I guess I'm going to play the no contact card and see what happens.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Don't be an orbiter. I'm glad you stood your ground. No interest = sayonara.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
I'm in the exact same boat man, just sucks cuz we actually did hook up and have sex multiple times. Like you some chasing did occur on my part, but I'm fed up with her games and she obviously doesn't give a phuck. I actually pulled an AFC move and sent her a text that said "so you're just done talking to me? she replies like an hour and a have later and says "no i'm not done talking to you" (Just wants to keep me around as an orbiter I suppose) . Anyway her actions speak louder than words, everytime I asked her to chill previously she ignored me. I guess I'm going to play the no contact card and see what happens.
delete her number now.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm at the point where I'm just gonna get rid of it, prob gonna block her FB too just so I don't have to see her.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Wolf!

The one thing that makes the hamster spin out of control is when you don't feed it.

Maintain radio silence.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
You took away her lollipop. A lot of 20+ year old women are really just adult children. Don't sweat it.
Girls from 18 to 22 are little girls. Don't waste your time.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, she's 30+! Agree 100% with muscleman, when she's interested it's clear like summer sky. Not the case unfortunately -> sayonara

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
situation is getting weird. Unfortunately I work with this girl and I see her everyday... there's an incredible tension now. I went from "I care about you" to "colleague style" and only business talk and she noticed it ... but she can't say anything as she know why this change happened. Today she went in another room even to avoid confrontation. wow! This is why you shouldn't build any relationship at work place! ****!

BowTie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you said she LJBFded you, that already puts you in a hole.
If you want to give it one last chance, I'd say invite her over and do LOTS of kino.
If she does ANY of the following
-agrees then flakes
-declines
-bs excuse

Then she is NOT worth your time, forget her.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl also pulled the whole not ready for a relationship thing, then proceeds to ask me to come over when her roommate is out of town and essentially wants me to play the boyfriend role. I found out through her older sister and her boyfriend that my girl gets pissed if she sees a pic of me on fb with another girl. They told her that she can't really get mad, cuz we're not a thing. Anyway it's like you say you don't want to be in a thing, then act like we're in a thing. And they wonder why we get so confused hahaha. Oh well I'm better off without the headaches. Maybe is she does hit me up (not counting on it tho) that she will get that im not playin games anymore, this is real phucking life!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Men need to adopt an attitude of "My way or the highway."

OP, of course a b**ch might get upset if you don't accept her consolation prize of the friendzone because she sees herself losing an emotional tampon and meaningless ego stroker.

If a woman wants to just be friends, be not ready for a relationship, take it slow, I go ghost after I cut her ass loose. I don't believe in friends. Women are either interested or they're not. No middle ground. I don't have time to wait and play all these f**kin' games.

Case closed.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I don't believe in friends. Women are either interested or they're not. No middle ground. I don't have time to wait and play all these f**kin' games.
My thoughts exactly she's like I don't want to be physical anymore just wanna be friends for now. I'm thinking to myself thats like giving a dog a steak and then expecting it to be happy with kibble for the rest of it's life. I said listen I have enough platonic friendships, and that's where am at right now. No contact ensues.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
situation is getting weird. Unfortunately I work with this girl and I see her everyday... there's an incredible tension now. I went from "I care about you" to "colleague style" and only business talk and she noticed it ... but she can't say anything as she know why this change happened. Today she went in another room even to avoid confrontation. wow! This is why you shouldn't build any relationship at work place! ****!
Had this EXACT situation happen. Will never again date in the workplace.

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
My thoughts exactly she's like I don't want to be physical anymore just wanna be friends for now. I'm thinking to myself thats like giving a dog a steak and then expecting it to be happy with kibble for the rest of it's life. I said listen I have enough platonic friendships, and that's where am at right now. No contact ensues.
EXACT....SAME....THING....with my situation with the same result. Mindblowing how women expect guys to just accept this. It's like they think they're doing us a favour by allowing us the privilege of having them in our lives, :crackup:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dap said:
Had this EXACT situation happen. Will never again date in the workplace.
Doubled.

Also, certain girls dont not know what they want - they want EVERYTHING their way. Thats why a lot of this crap happens. Youll notice behind the BS excuses and lies that you are being put in the precise position she wants - as it benefits her. Fear and confusion has nothing to do with it. Some of them will go to great lengths in establishing these situations. But youll find, 9 times out of 10, that you are simply being played and manipulated like a chump. Thats why all of these subtle boundaries are in place. They get what they want, and you get used. Then you also have the guilt trips, and other forms of manipulation whenever their interests are being threatened.

They do NOT act this way because they care so much about you, and cant control their feelings. Its because theyre selfish and coniving, and cant get their way. Thats why the games NEVER end. They want all the control. Book it.

These types also tend to be spoiled and bratty, which is theyre always *****ing so loudly when things dont go their way. Thats why a girl will ***** about a guy being a player - when she's already involved with someone else. And this is fairly common. Its all about them. Thats who they believe the world revolves around (and stops spinning when things go sour - no matter how unfair, unreasonable, or selfish they are).

Thats why certain girls are always *****ing, playing the victim, etc. Theyre spoiled, ungrateful, entitlement *****es. And theyre usually hot. And they usually get the **** kicked out of them by most everyone they get involved with - because they lie, cheat, deceive, manipulate, abuse, etc. And they STILL play the victim - literally as all of this is happening. ****, theyre even playing and using the people theyre playing the victim TO.

Some *****es, man. Hate 'em.

Ranting again. Damnit.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... and I tell you more, now she's hanging out with a colleague of mine probably just to see my reaction. Last week we spent friday kissing each other and now she's with another one. He wants to bang her and she's smiling at him all day... with me there. I'm keeping myself cool but I couldn't imagine such an unaccetable behaviour. I'm disgusted.

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, the only way you'll get a bang out of this is by displaying high value, being unavailable, not rude... Just vague. Laugh off this thing with your colleague; she's either playing a game (not worth it) or into him (not worth it).