LJBF Situation

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the LJBF speech when I made the move last week on HB8..

Then she texts me this morning in class saying how she thought it was weird how she didn't see "you guys" (my friends and I) this weekend. I didn't reply, and then after that class in school, I bumped into her. Blah blah blah, I basically ignored her but we had a quick hug walking by.. After school, she texts me again asking what I'm doing and so far I've ignored it..

To be honest with you guys, I'm already over this girl but I want to know what you would do so I can learn from this situation.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like your handling it well. move on. be civil and nice in person but give your time and attenion to new girls.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Warrior said.

As long as she isn't saying what you want to hear you're not interested.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a fan of keeping girls as friends because they can be used as pivots and for social proof. Also having friends is good.

Reaction score
You're doing well. A LJBF speech shouldn't change your behavior whatsoever. Remember, her loss not yours.

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys.. I've learned from this site and slowly, I am understanding how to keep my "cool".

Right now, I'm looking and talking to different girls.. If I choose to game her, how should I go about doing it? Cuz she shot me down and I crashed and burned last time I went in for the kill.

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
oldschooler said:
You don't choose to game her, rather you open your self up and allow her to game you.
Alright, I can see where you're going with this... Could you elaborate on this? How open should I let myself be? And I'm not familiar with letting a girl game me.. Examples?

Reaction score
You do the initial attraction process, than lay back a bit and let her come onto you. You're evening the scales a bit.

scarface316

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really liking the advice guys...

How do you play hard to get to a girl?

I'm new to the game because I was a fat dude before.. Dropped 115 pounds and now I'm 200.

I'm going to keep myself cool and not make moves on her.. I'm also still not going to think about her cuz doing that will put the nice-guy back out. (Which is the reason why I am in the LJBF zone so far..)

Reaction score
You play hard to get by BEING hard to get.

Seriously, accuse her of hitting on you all the time. But do it in a jokingly (is that a word?) way. If she laughs when you tell a joke or something say, "Look at you, you SOOOOO like me, you're so bad at hiding that!" or something like that.

I don't even know, dude once you get this thing going for yourself it's pretty much autopilot. You just have to DO IT, and it all starts to flow naturally.