Living Gold

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good (articulate) post man, very direct.
This is a good post to read after digesting one of pook's or mr finger's posts. It gets you motivated, the finishing touch, to say OK MUTHAFUKKER (to world) TIME TO GET SOME *****!!!

Man i think yours posts affecting me, since when do most guys here actually get off their arses and say that. I'm living a lie :)

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, this will become a classic! Well said!

-Sapiens

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it! I like these kind of articles that reminds you to live for today and don't look book at the past :) Well spoken.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
in 100 years we'll all be dead and noone will care. and that's if you're lucky.

I once read this on the door to a crypt...

"we were what you are
and you will be what we are now"

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed by reading some of your posts that you tell us to act somewhat AFCish. "tell them your feelings" I imagine that you say this to give the impression that you should do whatever you want. As if you were stating these sort of behaviors for motivational purposes.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
"tell them your feelings" is about not holding back... obviously you need to have the right sort of feelings, not the "i feel so lonely, i feel like i want to hump you!"
But just to embrace life and live in the moment, and this i think leads you to the desired feelings you want.

Or you can not express your feelings, and become all self repressed like Mystery... but hey its your life :)

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ic...

You live your life...you live a life that puts a smile on your face...you work hard for you money...you work hard for your pu*ssy...you play the game hard...and remember it just a game and your one of the many million "players"

Women..pu*syy and everything is a game....

Improve on yourself...love your life...learning how to love it thats the challenge...find some goals and put down that remote and do it.

Love yourself and your life...have goals and ambition..Ambition fellas..then write down your weakness and strengths and start day one..improve on number one....

Its so simple man..life is a rat race in everything...the person who can first reach enligtenment and realize that he need himself to be happy and nothing will make him happy with himself but him..Self sufficent in his self worth. Then he works to get rid of anxiety, loves himself and does what ever he needs to get better.

I think that if you go after a woman for the wrong reasons...if you are looking for happines..then you'll only get pain...
Why do we work...why do we chase p*ssy or work for it bcuz I know...CUZ i know that they can make my life better or more entertaining not happier but they will to some extent.