Little Success Story for all the Virgins

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I'm 22, never had any success with women, always shy, ect. I thought I would be a loser my whole life.

I became a huge alcoholic last august when my grandfather died and I dont remember much of last fall. Anyways, around Novemeber I got a moment of clarity and stopped drinking. I started working out and took good care of myself.

Last week, I got the balls to ask a girl over I wanted to ask over for months. She accepted, and I lost my virginity the night she came over. She came back two nights later, tonight, and we did it again. This girl really LIKES me, and not only that, she says I'm the best lover she's ever had because I listen to what SHE likes (she does not know I was a virgin, she thinks I was experienced).

What a boost of confidence. This goes to show everyone that you can do it. You don't have to be perfect, just take a few chances and you can do it too I have this hottie in my bed right now but I can not sleep because I'm so excited.

program

Reaction score
your good friend is paying her to sleep with you.

just kidding, i have no room to talk. good work :up:

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very good mate, now don't screw it up by being too clingy and doting on her

Reaction score
Well done, man. How refreshing to see someone actually manning up and making something happen rather than coming on here and whining. Repped.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats, like someone said , dont bee too needy clingy now. Use everything you learned here and you will be alright.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome stuff man. Its time I picked my balls and did the same.