litle help?

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i joined this site like a week ago...and theres this girl...i see her all the time when she passes by with her friends and everytime she does we always make eye contact...i want to aproach her but i dont know how because i've never done something like that before..im pretty much your avrage looking shy guy so yeah...any tips?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Read the bible....

Approach.....

Simple huh :D

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried that...but theres so many of them and theres so much stuff on them too i just forget what i read 5 min after im done...and im not looking for nothing fancy either...just like after i say hi and my name what do i say?

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something:

One thing I do to approach strange female in public (twice yesterday), in a way that makes them really curious about why I'm approaching them, without thinking it's a pick-up, is just go up to them, put your eyebrows together in a suspicious look and ask:

"Who are you?"

Then she'll give you her name and everything else you want to know. She'll ask "Why?" and you'll comply with:

"Hmmmm... was looking for someone."

Then carry conversation.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooh, if I was you, I would do something rediculous. Like slapping her on the ass twice and asking 'how much for that'. Something crazy that would make her hate me, but would totally rid me of all fear of hot babes.

But I already did that, so come up with something new ;)

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
Here's something:

One thing I do to approach strange female in public (twice yesterday), in a way that makes them really curious about why I'm approaching them, without thinking it's a pick-up, is just go up to them, put your eyebrows together in a suspicious look and ask:

"Who are you?"

Then she'll give you her name and everything else you want to know. She'll ask "Why?" and you'll comply with:

"Hmmmm... was looking for someone."

Then carry conversation.

thanx...ill try to use that...i love you now :D

as for the other dude...i think ill try something really stupid like that....but not on this girl lol