Listening to female managers and others

anatomiczero

Reaction score
I work at McDonalds. I am a crew trainer, a step up from crew and under manager. A gilr I like is a manager, I use to not tell her to do things but lately I have. She does everything I ask her to, is this good? Or should I not ask her to do many things? When her or other managers tell me to do something they can do themselves, I tell them to (all managers except store manager are female) and I talk back to them if they're telling me to do something stupid.

I know I shouldn't mix my personal life with work but we are all friends now and I flirt with the manager I like (were friends), but there's no IL (says she doesn't want a bf period) I've been better the past couple weeks with flirting with her, but tonight I didn't hold back. It's mostly just joking and she laughs.

So should I continue to tell her to do things so she knows I can be in charge and "wear the pants", or just do what she says?

anatomiczero

Reaction score
Oh, another question. I said something a little rude about someone to them. This one guy we work with smells like cat piss, atleast his jacket does. Tomorrow night were having a christmas party and i'm driving some people, I said he needs to ride with someone else because I don't want my truck to smell like cat piss. I didn't realize he was close enough to where he might hear it, the girls were like that's mean and then they started joking and said they'd let me borrow some lysol.

So was that real bad, should I keep negative comments to myself?

and yes I know i'm over analyzing, it's a habbit..

Reaction score
dude - do your job and follow your job description and treat employees the same regardless of male/female.

Quit harassing your female employees and keep that shyt outside of work and if a girl don't want a b/f then move on and don't look desperate.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are working at mcdonalds. grab a few joints and smoke them out back. that's what everyone did when i worked there

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a saddam blast and a pot smoking joke... this thread is great...