Listen to her, or not?

SmackinIsaiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line, my one-itis has told me that she finds a friend knocking on her window at night, all she thinks about is that maybe, maybe it's me. I planned on doing so tonight, subtly asking if she'd be in tonite. She was in a pretty ****ty mood about school and a couple friends of hers, and said please don't think of knocking on my window tonight, I'm close to ripping someone's head off and you don't want to be it."

So she signed off and went to bed about a half hour ago, do I abide by her wish, or surprise her and show up?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to come across as a stalker, yes go knock on her window.

SmackinIsaiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite the fact that she has said everytime she hears a knock, she's wishing it's me.

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out on a date. lol. That is a better alternative, opposed to just randomly knocking on her window at night. Just a bad idea.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some freaky stuff man. I'd say go throw rocks at her window instead.

No just kidding, but really that is some weird stuff. I never heard anybody so intrigued by a knock on the window. Imagine what the world would be like if 'knocking on the window' was the new form of romance, or seduction.

"Hey guys, I knocked on that one chick's window last night, she was lovin it!"

I dunno man, I think you should skip the whole window thing.

SmackinIsaiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems kind of highschoolish, but her window is right on the main floor and she can kind of slip out of it. The only thing that's deterring me is the fact that she said not to come tonight. Yet I keep echoing what she said before about wishing it was me everytime.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. Make sure you're in a fantastic fvcking mood. She'll get infected by it and forever link you to feeling great. Trust me, chicks really take stuff like this to heart. Months later, i'd still hear "you make me feel really great when i feel down!! :)"

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, why not do it? She only clearly said

please don't think of knocking on my window tonight, I'm close to ripping someone's head off and you don't want to be it.
If I ever heard an offer for sex, it would be that.

Yea man, having sex headless is all the rage.

Advice 1. Run far away from your one-itis. One-itises are known for turning brave men into cowards, plus she has the power to rip your head off? Yip!!

2. Stop throwing rocks, you can poke somebodies eye out.

3. I don't know, but I couldn't stop at just 2.

Sorry dude, women have a lot of different meanings, but that isn't one.

But hell, I would love to read what will happen if you actually do it. :crackup:

SmackinIsaiah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she warmed up as the conversation progressed, but eventually went to bed bout an hour and a half ago. I think I'm going to play it safe here and not go tonight, perhaps tomorrow.