Reaction score
I'm short (5'9)
I have crooked, bad teeth
I'm Indian living in an American world.
My personality isn't consistent.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This probably would not be productive, unless it's stuff you can help.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a headcase as well dude. That's why my personality is inconsistent.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have quite possibly the shortest temper on earth and make no qualms about it. I don't know how the hell my fiancee puts up with me sometimes. I rarely get mad at her which is why we get along but I have a very low tolerance for ignorance and laziness.

I am somewhat arrogant.

lorekeeper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too overweight (working on it)
My car is a junkbox.
I get "weird" when i like a girl
my tummy grumbles a lot.

thats all I got

someguy24

Don Juan
Reaction score
going bald can be caused by many things. It can be antidepressants, excess DHT, nutrition, even excess masturbation.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- My penis is too big. Small girls hate it.
- I am too tall. Girls hate having to stand on their toes to kiss me.
- I have too much money. Girls hate it that I pay sh!tloads in taxes.
- My personality is too awesome. Girls are not interested in how smart I am.
- I dress too well. Girls dislike that my style is actually better than theirs.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The topic should be what can we do about our flaws.
About Looks:
If you have yellow teeth, i advice crest white strips, they provide a natural white look, and you know women love a nice smile.
If you are getting bald, there are experts on that, they might recomend an shampoo anti DHT or other DHT blockers.
If you have a bad physique I recomend for you to google vince delmonte for fitness, whether you are skinny or fat.

If you have an ugly face, try to get some tan on your face, sun, sunbeds whatever... And if you are willing to, get a pair of green, or blue contacts that suit you... If you are tanned and have light color eyes, it doesn´t matter if your face is ugly, many women will melt for you.

About being short isn´t such a biggy, just keep the proportion and don´t get too big in the gym that will make you look stupid...

Hope this helps... there´s always something you can do... If you are bad looking now, and if you work hard, in 1 year from now, you could be considered cute by many..

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
- My penis is too big. Small girls hate it.
- I am too tall. Girls hate having to stand on their toes to kiss me.
- I have too much money. Girls hate it that I pay sh!tloads in taxes.
- My personality is too awesome. Girls are not interested in how smart I am.
- I dress too well. Girls dislike that my style is actually better than theirs.
LMAO

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem> I think too much. I care too much. Always trying to be prepared for any problems.
Solution> Telling myself: "I don't give a shyt" and "F it".

Problem> Distrait at work, because solving of complex puzzles.
Solution> Reminding myself to "Focus"

Problem> Changed behavior when dealing with boss or at work in general...trying to look non-threatening. It is only an act but wired to my brain. When I meet my boss in a pub...I'm different person (myself). Thing is I am quite dominant person and teachers and bosses take it for arrogance at best or think I threaten their status.
Solution> Risk being myself. Or go for being self-employed.

Problem> Lost of words when disrespected unexpectedly.
Solution>Remind myself constantly that people can be rude for no reason and to expect it.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are flaws I find in myself that I wish to improve before going back into the game. Since I've moved to America I want to be better than before...way better.

Problem - Currently Unemployed. So no stylish clothes, gym or even a cell phone(suicide for a 19 year old.)
Solution - Currently job hunting.

Problem - I don't have the body I want.
Solution - I'll join a gym as soon as I get employed.

Problem - Lack of stylish clothes to complete my image.
Solution - ^see above.

These flaws can double as advantages depending on the situation & girl.

Very aggressive - Many girls say I'm a caveman in a cute boy's body. However even though they say they hate me I've gotten many girls being this way.

I'm violent - Despite having an effeminate face I enjoy fighting for the hell of it, it gives me a rush that rivals sex. So anyway I can end up fighting I'll do it. Despite scaring off a few girls, I've gotten girls by beating up guys even though the fight had nothing to do with the girls.

I'm stubborn - I don't usually budge unless something makes total sense. I've lost gfs due to this but I guess its good for initial attraction.

I'm cynical - I basically look at everything negatively. To me everyone & everything is sh!t until it can prove itself otherwise. In the law of Kirro you're guilty until proven innocent. Girls with little no personality get turned off but more bookworm gals like it.

The big one - I'm super selfish & borderline narcissistic. I'm an only child living with a mom who supports me anyway she can, I'm used to getting attention from those around me so as a result I only care about me & very few others. I've lost more girlfriends & FBs than I can count due to this trait.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm very similar to you Kirro.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I'm very similar to you Kirro.
:cool: We should form a tag team.

Funlol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... My biggest ones are as followed:

acne - don't have it anymore, but my skin is very sensitive, so even if I get a small zit, it leaves a mark on my face for weeks (if not months)... I have a good regimen right now and am on antibiotics, so it's down to almost nothing. Just have to maintain this... (crosses fingers)

body - I'm 6'4 and weigh 200 lbs.. I'm in great shape (about 12% bf) however I look scrawny.. I definitely would love to bulk up and get some more muscle and some more testosterone flowing.. That's the one bad thing about being so tall, you need tons of muscle to look good.. I've been eating 200g of protein per day and slowly upping the calories

pale - my acne antibiotcs forbid going out in the sun for extended periods of time.. Combined with my skinnyness, I look sick. I'm gonna lay out in the sun for a few minutes per day now that it's summer and try to slowly build a tan... My derm said about ten minutes in the sun should be ok... Another problem is because my skin is so pale, my acne is more obvious

mental - I get too emotionally attached to girls I like... The more girls I **** and more plates I spin, however, the less serious this becomes. Solution - **** more girls.

Approaches - I need to get comfortable approaching women in the day time. I'm fine with club\bar approaches now (which is a huge step up from a year ago)... Solution - approach more