List of inspirational posters on here.

Reaction score
I'm making a list of posters of threads that I'm looking at on here, and that I'm inspired by what they have to say:

1) ElStud --> I'm impressed from where he started to where he is now. He appears to know allot about approaches.

2) Snow_Plowman --> I'm starting to review his threads. He took an RSD course, and appears to know allot about approaches.

3) dbot ---> Appears to be a shock and awe opener expert, lots of experience on it. Enjoy reading his threads.

I'll continue to edit this list of what I feel are inspirational posters on here.

Do a search, put their names up and review their threads. These are the type of posters that are inspirational. If they can do it, then you can too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i too shall be on that list oneday:up:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
If they can do it, then you can too.
And "you" i assume would include yourself as well, right?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logical_Player is going to love this thread :)

I am inspired by what he is going to have to say about you being inspired by ElStud :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do ya'll call him E L Stud or L Stud?

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I'm making a list of posters of threads that I'm looking at on here, and that I'm inspired by what they have to say:

1) ElStud --> I'm impressed from where he started to where he is now. He appears to know allot about approaches.

2) Snow_Plowman --> I'm starting to review his threads. He took an RSD course, and appears to know allot about approaches.

3) dbot ---> Appears to be a shock and awe opener expert, lots of experience on it. Enjoy reading his threads.

I'll continue to edit this list of what I feel are inspirational posters on here.

Do a search, put their names up and review their threads. These are the type of posters that are inspirational. If they can do it, then you can too.

What about ElStud impressed you? He is pretty much worse off with girls than you are, because he has never even kissed a girl, let alone had one show ANY kind of interest in him.....so why are you impressed with him?

dbot I agree on 100%...........dbot is right on when it comes to game - SO WHY DONT YOU EVER APPLY HIS ADVICE TO YOUR OWN LIFE???

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some more guys to add.

Scars, read his post here

Other guys that have been with a lot of women but I don't know too much about

Nutz, DonJerky, Moofahsa.

I'll add more as I become aware of them.

When those guys post, pay attention.

BTW this list is to mainly bring attention to the guys who are not well known.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thanks for the recognition. :) I haven't really been here long enough to really start to know people personally, although I wish I did. So if anyone wants to chat, I'm always down. I know you wanted more lesser known posters, but I still find DonS and KontrollerX huge inspirations for me. I think they're pretty well known though.. Both of them seem to know their stuff. I'm sure there's other guys I am forgetting, I kinda just call it as I see it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:

4) Luke Skywalker ---> Appears to be a success in all areas of his life. Wise and seasoned player. Loves to give heaps of valuable advice.

LOL but seriously. Where is jophill on this?

Reaction score
Thanks Maxtro, I'll be analyzing their threads and posting them on here to see what they are good at. I will be analyzing their style of game and writing it up on here.

Scars --- > Uses a wing-man to prop up his game. A good wing can fight c0ckblockers, prop you up, etc.... Online game -- meet the woman at a party.
Been through allot in life and makes DHV stories out of that for the ladies.

I've checked the other posters out. Maxtro, maybe you would like to explain why they are inspirational posters to you?

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
4) Luke Skywalker ---> Appears to be a success in all areas of his life. Wise and seasoned player. Loves to give heaps of valuable advice.

LOL but seriously. Where is jophill on this?
As usual, trolling my threads.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
As usual, trolling my threads.
I'm the resident jester. It's a sarcastic joke. You know, humor?

Everyone else finds it funny. That's good enough for me.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscle man

Mike fiend

Dj can

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complaining about it is the same thing if not worse.

Reaction score
This list is clearly not inspirational enough for Luke, since he is still a mentally handicapped religiously nutty moonbat of a 32 year old virgin who has not followed ANYONE's advice.

good job freak, good job :)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, hey little buddy. You haven't been on in awhile.

Tell your mom I said hello, and that she can let you use the computer again because you have been a good boy.