Likes on Facebook?

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it appropriate to Like comments a girl leaves beneath your status, photos, etc.? Or is it too much orbiter stuff, like constantly chiming in and Liking everything she posts?

ETA: We've actually been out in RL/not just poked around on Facebook. She left a flirty take off beneath my status, but I'm taking a step backward with this one after nearly pushing a little too much communication. It's really flirty though. So, do I give it some attention or just be too cool?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave the Facebook to attention whóring kids, and work on your girl in the real world, where it matters. Facebook is a figment of your imagination.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, trust me. I'm on my period of abstaining masturbation and FACEBOOK.

I would talk with girls, flirt online and sh1t. Would get numbers but none of them actually replies back. It's ILLUSION.

GRAND ONE. No one gives a fvck about it. Turn it off for 5 days and you'll see, like I did, those 2000 friends are nothing, and you are NOT POPULAR. Just a moron.

Anyway. Call her out, meet up and do your job. The only reason why I will get back on it in month or two is because I'm playing in bands and it needs promotion. Nothing else.