• light off

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • doesn't matter

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys keep the light on or off when you have sex?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to go with how the lighting is when I get to that point so I selected the choice of "doesn't matter"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't **** with the lights on. in fact i can't do very much with the lights on. i work in the dark quite often. i'm o;dd like that.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lights off

w/ candles lit

or a lava lamp

w/ some theivery corp. tunez \\ u gotta set the mood dudes!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to see myself with the lights on while I am doing it. Nothing turns on my girls than being able to see us in the mirror :rock:

- comic_relief

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the girl cause many are shy,and again it depends on the girl cause if she has a fat ass or I don't like some particular of her body I would rather not see it directly.

I fail to see how some guys can keep an erection having sex with an ugly girl with day light.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a dim lamp that i use. sets a nice vibe between us too. i dont think id like to have sex with lights on. though i've done it during the day before.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny it never occurred to me. I mean light is on as we come into the room, then while I'm at it I usually forget to turn it off. If I'm lucky I remember to close the door ;)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off. That way I don't have to worry about it later. I can just pull out then immediately roll and over and fall asleep. :)

-Scars

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, I personally kind of like dim-light for a better effect.

But most chicks I am with seem to be all insecure and want the lights off.

"I fail to see how some guys can keep an erection having sex with an ugly girl with day light. "

I think you're assuming that all dudes bang ugly chicks? Because that's not the case if so. Why would you **** one peroid is the better question.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
Who the hell is having sex with ugly chicks??
joverby said:
"I fail to see how some guys can keep an erection having sex with an ugly girl with day light. "

I think you're assuming that all dudes bang ugly chicks? Because that's not the case if so. Why would you **** one peroid is the better question.
According to many american users of this forum the average american girl is fat, according to those same users if you're not a so called "alpha" you dont have the first share therefore you're having sex with average girls that as previously said are fat.

However I do realize this is the internet where every guy is 6'2 tall muscular millionaire, so its believable that no one here is having sex with ugly girls.
In fact I would dare to say that ugly girls are an invention of media just like the poor people.
/sarcasm mode off

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
According to many american users of this forum the average american girl is fat, according to those same users if you're not a so called "alpha" you dont have the first share therefore you're having sex with average girls that as previously said are fat.

However I do realize this is the internet where every guy is 6'2 tall muscular millionaire, so its believable that no one here is having sex with ugly girls.
In fact I would dare to say that ugly girls are an invention of media just like the poor people.
/sarcasm mode off
What are you even talking about?

So let's get this straight you are making an opinion off of what you read from(jaded) people here and generalizing not only every American female but every dude on here, saying it's impossible for them to be good looking / attract good looking girls.

Okay, so we have two different generalizations going on and some black&white thinking saying it has to be one extreme or the other. That's why there is the HB(X) scale. Some girls are 7's some are 5's some are 9's etc.

Quit generalizing and the black and white thinking. It's not good. I happen to NOT have sex with ugly girls, sorry if you do, but not everyone does.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dim, warm lighting. It's just sexy. Lights off is good for pushing the boundaries of your partner though, if you want to try something they are unsure about I would recommend lights off.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually have the lights off. If I have music on, the lights from my stereo give off just enough to set the mood right.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
What are you even talking about?

So let's get this straight you are making an opinion off of what you read from(jaded) people here and generalizing not only every American female but every dude on here, saying it's impossible for them to be good looking / attract good looking girls.

Okay, so we have two different generalizations going on and some black&white thinking saying it has to be one extreme or the other. That's why there is the HB(X) scale. Some girls are 7's some are 5's some are 9's etc.

Quit generalizing and the black and white thinking. It's not good. I happen to NOT have sex with ugly girls, sorry if you do, but not everyone does.
Do you read what you quote usually?
You were too busy thinking what to answer that you simply forgot the last most important line of that post SARCASM MODE OFF
Hope you got it this time..

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Do you read what you quote usually?
You were too busy thinking what to answer that you simply forgot the last most important line of that post SARCASM MODE OFF
Hope you got it this time..
Okay? Not really sure what the point of your post was then.