Life is fcuked up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point to it. It seems a little retarded if you think about it... WTF to you do. Have s.e.x, raise your children...thats it?? It seems pointless.. The only good thing in life, is love...and even that is VERY ****ed up. Look at the way we try to get chicks...Read the forums...its about manipulation - not about love and attraction...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Love? I'll redefine that. Life needs passion. I don't care what it is, if you're passionate about something enough that you can pursue its greatest challenges to any ends, you've found what you need in life. (Example: Lots of sports stars. Navy SEALs. Great Musicians. Successful scientists. They don't have to be famous, just anyone who loves what they do.) When you waste time futilely attempting to contemplate it (It's a mental trap...I've been there too) and find a purpose, life is meaningless. Life is what you make of it.

If your life is meaningless, then I would suggest that you find something good to do with it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-read the forum with an open mind and don't let a pissy attitude force you to only see the posts that match that attitude. If you think that life is just about manipulating women to have sex and raising kids, you have a lot of growing up to to do. Life is what you make of it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i feel sory for you, you can not even apreciate life, i mena sure it does not seem to have a purpose and all life seems to want to do is live, but still you must apreciate life because there is no proof to say that you get a 2nd shot at it. personaly i enjoy life on the whole alhough it does have its moments. and you should to.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are saying is true... Im passionate about the study of law (im planning to be a lawyer). But, unfortunately...i have nothing else to look foward to. All my relationships never work out, because - mainly Distance. All girls, which REALLY interest me - i noticed - live far away; definately not from my school - lol. And i go to the gym - i enjoy to work out...striving for improvement...but yet, there is a void.

You will argue, "Life is what you make of it". What can i make out of it??

In 20 years, you will not remember the things you did. You will, however, remember every one of the things you didn't do. Every opportunity you missed. Every moment you wasted
I feel like, i'm wasting away. I did nothing...

What AM i doing which is revelent?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start doing things you like, hang out with friends find more hobbies to do.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, buts it a little more complicated then that... :(

But, thanks for trying to help though - i really apprechiate it. :)

Chimera

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I used to think like you. Well, not exactly, but along the same lines. I used to spend all day at the computer *****ing about life to myself and everyone around me. That was just laziness speaking. I know it's been said already, but life is what you of make it. Until you get off of your ass and do something about it, you aren't gonna get anywhere. If life is so "pointless," then what do you have to lose?

There's no such thing as a general "meaning of life." I guess life is more of an individual escapade, if anything. Sure, there's the basic stuff - Food/water, shelter, and sex - that everyone has to deal with, but there's also a whole lot more than that. You say the only good thing in life is love, which is sort of true, but love doesn't only limit itself to a relationship between two people. You've just gotta find a passion. That's what life is all about. Now how is THAT ****ed up?

Sure, some of the individual techniques taught on this site might just be manipulative, but if you bothered to look past that, you'd see that this forum is actually about self-improvement. It's about changing your whole outlook on life for the better. A lot of this does have to do with the basic necessities. You've gotta take what life gives you and make the best of it. These "manipulations" just turn lemons into lemonade.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
love? what the hell?

the most enjoyable thing in life is a big bowl of oatmeal.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great... I just love coming back to crap like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.