Lie-Detector Test

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious has anyone ever contemplated or forced havin there future spouse,spouse or even gf do a lie detector test... knowin that girls are so good lyin bout there sexual past i find it very hard to honestly trust them

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask this question, you are with the wrong woman.

PowerUp

Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Yes, But Whats wrong with hiding the truth about their past ?
Sure if you need to take a lie detector test to trust anyone i think you both have a big problem.

Who wants to admit being a cronic mastubater, and have shagged the ugliest girl in school ?

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
And whts ur defintion of the right woman? one that has you fooled to believe that u married a virgin or is a decent girl that hasn't had a **** in her mouth b4..sorry but not everyone is as gullable

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, theres no need to force her to take a lie detector test.

all you have to do with women is get them drunk and then ask them questions.
when a chic is sh*t faced (note, not just buzzed of one beer, but fairly hammered) she will tell you everything about herself.

unfortunately though, most of the times that women are smashed so is the guy, so he isn't in the frame of mind to question her.

but if you really want to know all the deep darkest secrets of a chic, then all you gotta do is get her drunk (while staying relatively sober yourself). once she's three sheets to the wind ask her whatever you want. she'll answer honestly and won't even remember it the next day.

she might remember that you talked, but trust me, all the repressed sh*t she tells you (like the time she blew two guys at once) she won't remember telling you (the more repressed the thing she tells you when drunk, the less likely she will remember telling you the next day. just a wierd thing about the mind).

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Unprez said:
And whts ur defintion of the right woman? one that has you fooled to believe that u married a virgin or is a decent girl that hasn't had a **** in her mouth b4..sorry but not everyone is as gullable
What do you want to know...whether she has f'd or fooled around with anyone beside you? Just assume "yes". At this age, if she's attractive, chances are she's messed around with SOMEONE before you. And with your insecure attitude, chances are she'll be messing around with someone AFTER you as well. :p

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whether you like it or not there is 99.9% chance that she 'messed' around with someone before you. so swallow it. There is a 99.9% chance that she will mess with somebody even if she is with you, even if it is just a thought that never turned into fruition for her (you may come to know about it, or you may never)

You have a couple of good decades to live.. enjoy it, let it be fun and not spent in useless anxiety.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unprez said:

A woman's past to me, I don't want to know. I'm concerned with how she treats me, and whether or not we have established trust together.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you may be with a woman that has you soo paranoid, that you would take comfort in forcing her to take a lie detector test.

But you have proven me wrong, the issue is with YOU, not her. You are the one with insecurity issues, and unless you work on this, you will never trust any woman.

There's a whole thread on dealing with a woman's past that may help..

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133514

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
look im not a dumbass obviously every girl has a past but dont u want to know if it checks out... wouldn't it matter if a girl said she had 1-3 bf b4 u or if she was a prostitute wouldn't that fkn matter??? nm hopeless discussion...but good advice bout gettin her intoxicated..anyways it wasn't anyone particular just for future referance that when i do meet someone i want to be with for a long time

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
But what if someone feels this way about women in general?

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how someone forces someone else to take a lie detector test. Paranoid much?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What your girlfriend did in the past before you two met should stay in the past. She may have had sex with 20 guys before you. Would you really want to know that? As long she is being faithful to you and your both happy together. Theres no need to worry or force her to take a test.

Now, my b!tch was honest and told me about her past when I wanted to know. Somethings I didn't want to hear. Maybe, you just need to communicate with her better.