Lets just be friends!

Reaction score
RedSky said:
Hey,

I've just had my entire world turned upside down 2day! Someone who i thought loved me very much says they just wanna be friends. Hearing that has practical destroyed my world! I really loved her and now this happens. I hav no idea what to do!
Any advice would be great.

Cheers
Redsky
Have you already tapped it? I think if you already have tapped it and she says that just be cool and say "great idea let's be friends" you can probably still tap it.

I think it's important when giving advice to know if the guy has sexed the girl yet, because it does make a difference in how to handle situations right?

tigrecu

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I would have known about this forums I would not have done ALL THE MISTAKES I did with that girl that I like... of course I won't do them again with the next momies that will come :p... Hope my revenge with that girl makes her come back.. otherwise is better without her....

Reaction score
tigrecu said:
If I would have known about this forums I would not have done ALL THE MISTAKES I did with that girl that I like... of course I won't do them again with the next momies that will come :p... Hope my revenge with that girl makes her come back.. otherwise is better without her....

What revenge?

tigrecu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to see this girl in more or less a month because she will be back from her travel.. I will brush her off and wait what happens... The first time she said No to me, I ignore her for a while and then she began to approach BUT in that moment I was not broken emotionally due to my separation.. Inmediately after I broke up with my ex I was so extremely destroyed that obviously I was rejected again... but in this time off I stood up on my feet again and I have decided to ignore her more drastically. I am a bit angry about it. Im starting to open to other girls.. I will try to implement a plan, ignoring her and show myself with other girls in the pubs that she goes... If she returns cool.., If not I will have fun with the others :) LOL

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedSky said:
Hey,

I've just had my entire world turned upside down 2day! Someone who i thought loved me very much says they just wanna be friends. Hearing that has practical destroyed my world! I really loved her and now this happens. I hav no idea what to do!
Any advice would be great.

Cheers
Redsky

Girl: Lets just be friends
You: Yes, I think its best we remain friends too. If we start dating and it doesn't work I will lose you as a friend and I that makes me sick to my stomach.