Leon's Monthly Wrap-Up Issue 1

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, every so often, i like to post on what ive learned, ive decided since i do it anyways, ill do it by the month, so hear goes February's Wrap Up

Thing 1- Dont get one- itis. Obviously. I would like to take this a bit further. Dont even think about any chicks at all, unless u are dating them. The second you are in your mind "almost dating" a chick, you **** it up. Flirt with every single girl you talk to that is at your standards, even the ones a little less than that. Dont ever analyze what girls say, assume interest.

Thing 2- Get the rest of your life together first. I cant tell you how many times i have ****ed up parts of my life for a chick, and ended up not getting the chick. Girls are the bottom of your priority list, the ****in bottom!

Thing 3- Brothers over Bi*ches. Friends always come before girls, until u are married. Follow this to the end.

Anything anybody has learned this month, say it in this thread.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Danny21682
GREAT POST LEON GREAT POST

*standing ovation*
Bible material?

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree with the first thing you said about the second you think you are close to dating a chick is the second you f*ck it up. I am going through this right now, and am trying to keep djing as many girls as possible, but its tough man.

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
things I've learned this past month-

* not only does eye contact make you look much more confident, but it makes you feel much more confident too. Always look people in the eyes.

* always learn from your experiences and grow as a person

* life is short, so live while you can

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great idea, we should have these more often.

What I learned last month:

Take risks; otherwise nothing happens

Do not write "Jihad" on calculus tests; That's a very stupid risk. I know a lebanese kid who did that.

As far as good connections go, the more comfortable you are talking with people the more comfortable they are talking with you. Don't try too hard or you become desperate.

Don't procrastinate, for opportunities fade away faster than you expect.