Left text message on Monday Girl still hasn't responded

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried calling this girl up on monday but she didn't answer So I left a text message . It's wednesday now and she still hasn't responded to it. Is she ignoring me on purpose? What should I do?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you get her number... what's the situation? Hard for us to say, if we don't that she didn't just give you her # out of sympathy or something...... It's been known to happen.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl comes into my work every so often. She's been digging me for like 3 years. Anyways she came in one day with a Simple simmons pizza shirt on and she asked me where something was And I helped her out and she said I should come in and see her tomorrow so I did and got her number. Called her up a couple of times but something happened and her mom hooked her up with an employee of her's. fast foward 3 months later she started coming back in again and she came in twice in one day so I knew something was up when that happened. So I called her like a day later and was like whats new and I found out she broke up with her boyfriend I was like thats cool. Then I called her a couple of more times and she called me on friday(sounded nervous) and I told her i was at work she said she might come in tonight but she might be to tired so i said well if you can come in. Needless to say she didn't come in that night and that was the last I spoke with her. Tried calling her on sunday phone rang but no answer. Tried calling her on Monday phone was turned off all day so I sent her a text message. Its now wednesday night and she hasn't tried to reply yet. wondering whats up

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention that she broght me pizza on Thurday and asked for a hug.

Emperiorjack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought of something her phone doesnt have Caller Id. So it would be impossible to know who sent the text messages unless they left there name right? I didn't leave my name so she doesn't know who wrote them? Im gonna give her a call tomorrow and see whats up.

Ouzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Emperiorjack
I just thought of something her phone doesnt have Caller Id. So it would be impossible to know who sent the text messages unless they left there name right? I didn't leave my name so she doesn't know who wrote them? Im gonna give her a call tomorrow and see whats up.
I would just wait till you see her again at work.

Don't sound desperate. If she gave you her number then she would be expecting the text. Don't make excuses ...it sucks when you try and work out a girl :).

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
wait for her to come in again and bust on her for not returning your calls/sms ,

so now you come in when you want something, (cheeky smile) , dont return my calls/sms
etc

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever you do dont try and 'fix' it. Thats where you will fall into the trap of trying to contact her repeatedly and feel weakened for doing so.

Austizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit calling her so much, you sound needy