Leaving on Vacation...

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physically and mentally.

I am acually going to Israel for Presidents week. I will write a journal and when I come back I will re-write it. I will try doing the "1....1000." (Going to impliment the DJ within me :D) Who knows what could happen. :p

In addition, I am also taking a vacation from the forums. In order to successful change my "government" (see thread: Fitch's inner revolution for more details) I need to spend more time on doing the things I NEED to do. The forum being not one of them.

You guys can stay in touch with me. All of you.

You can reach me at Kyle88@gmail.com (you too Anthony) -- we could finish our convo there.

I will drop by on occasion, but less frequently. Priorities first.

Feel free to email me! I will be glad to help with your problems and I also up for a mere chat!

See you around, all of you.

Good Luck to you guys. Thanks for your inspiration and support. I am ready to implement the DJ into my life. Not the forums.

The real learning begins... my life begins....

My revolution, is a success (as of tomorrow, see thread: fitch's inner revolution for more info.)

:cool: Bye,

Last edited:

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here I go.

*Steps into the open world basking his face into the warm sunlight of tomorrow -- of the future.*

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peace.

I will expect 2 stories when you come back. I suggest you try and get an A.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fitch,

I went to Israel last year and the year before that. Went to jerusalem and toured the old city. Masadas also a lot of fun.,

Which area are you going to be staying at?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tel Aviv with my brother. And Ashdod with my 2 cousins. I will be all over the place.

Tune in March 2nd for the details -- and my stories. :D I will incorporate my thoughts and encounters in Isreal.

I would post it sooner but I have mock trials!!!!!!!!! :cool: :D

jcb1772

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds awesome Fitch. Have fun, and do share your stories when you come back. :cool:

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE::: I will start my journal before I set off. One entry before leaving, if I find the time -- if note I will post it when I get back.

Flight date -- 18 February 2005, AFTERNOON.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEAVING NOW -- 1 p.m.

I WILL MAKE A NEW THREAD WHICH WILL CONTAIN MY JOURNAL ENTRIES / approaches when I return. I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD, in addition, with the thread title.

-- I will also include some pics!

Last edited:

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Israel, mmm. Israeli psychedelic trance is the best - Astral Projection is one of my favorites. Funny, what happened to Goa... If you go to any psy trance discos, put up pix!