Learning game is destroying my game?

Escobar600

Reaction score
i dont know if anyone has posted anything like this but if so please kindly post a link

I have been a reader of seduction for the last 2 years and read as much as i can from the likes of David D, Derek rake, swingcat (im 15 btw so i havent actually purchased anything seeing as i cant abtain a credit card but i read all i can) and and whole lot of others and i have been on the forums of countless sites like this one and although they have proved very beneficial from delivering me out of many AFC mentalities it has had a very big downside and i cant figure out why it is.

I have never struggled with girls tbh 95% of the time i got the girl i wanted wiithout any effort, they just ended up liking me. But the other 5% is what lead me to these sites. I had been hangin out with a girl all summer and thought she really digged me(I was crushing her for years btw), i even spent the night at her house a few times and madeout with her. She msgd me all the time and allways wanted to hangout and we were very physical but i never knew if she really liked me. So eventually i got the guts to ask her and guess what i she LJBF'd me(and went on to f**k on of my best friends) I was fed up and decided i needed to find a way to produce results consistently and ended up in the world of seduction.

Now i cannot pinpoint the problem but after then it seems like i have turned total AFC, now reading game has helped somewhat but i still do not see the results that i used to enjoy just a few years ago. There are a few days where i am a rockstar with the ladies again but they are few and far between. It seems like now i analyze the sh*t out of everything with women. I read game and it does boost my success rate on good days but the rest of the time im stuck in my head. I tried quiting seduction and it only made it worse. I look back at my old self and think id give anything to be that guy i USED to be.
To this day i still dont get it:confused: , and im still part-AFC:(
some input wud be much appreciated

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds to me like you need to learn to focus on what's important while turning all that other bs in your head off

regular meditation has helped me tremendously in this regard

for you, why not just focus on getting digits and escalating physically and save the analysis for when you hit a sticking point?

if everyone is having a great time, what is there to analyze?

make sure not to focus on one woman (which it sounds like you did with that one girl over the summer)

actually don't focus on any of them :)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escobar600...THIS is a message for you, soldier:

The Victory Unlimited New Recruit Briefing:

Consider the information you get here as WEAPONS for you to sample. Pick out a few, try them out, use them on a few FIELD MISSIONS, THEN decide whether or not THAT weapon is worthy to be added to YOUR arsenal.

If not, then throw it away and yank another big assed Uzi from off the DJ Gunrack. Do this until you get SO comfortable using the techniques, strategies, and weapons that you INTERNALIZE THEM---and they become a part of who YOU are. You must focus on becoming a LIVING WEAPON.

Never change anything you like about yourself (ESPECIALLY if it's working) just because the DJ Bible or some famous poster says it's Wack. Filter your training here through the lens of behaviors that you have ALREADY battle-tested for yourself. Is who YOU are working? Or is it NOT?

Dont' fall into the trap of HORIZONTAL THINKING and assume like many here that ALL women are EXACTLY the same. Yes, there are MANY similiarities, so ONLY those that break the mold in a POSITIVE way should merit more than 5 minutes of your concentrated attention. But until one rises to the top by the BEHAVIORS towards you that she exhibits, treat them all the same.

Continue to focus on being a better man. SoSuave is just a headquarters, a training ground, a military school for you to use to build yoursef into a TRUE MASCULINE MAN. In MY branch of the soSuave Armed Services, this is defined as a MAN who rules himself----and is NOT ruled by women, his hormones, his weaknesses, OR the 'half-assed" opinions of other people. So BATTLE-TEST every goddammed thing...

As you go about your missions, you will find that there are women that you need to use only a minimum amount of strategies, techniques, and weapons to engage. And you will also meet women who REQUIRE that you use your WHOLE arsenal in order to engage. Much of this depends on how high that woman's interest in YOU actually is.

Growth into a mature man is often predicated on how well you can discern the two apart, AND how DEDICATED you are to ONLY engaging those women that you suspect will ultimately ADD to your life rather than detract from it.

Welcome to the War, soldier.

You HAVE been briefed.

March on!

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escobar600 said:
I have never struggled with girls tbh 95% of the time i got the girl i wanted wiithout any effort, they just ended up liking me. But the other 5% is what lead me to these sites.
Really?

You know the biggest step in ones progress is achieved after we admit that we have serious problem, that we are idiots and that our life is ego driven.

The same egoic mind that lies to us like this 'You are cool, you always get almost any girl', is the same ego which prevents us to be really be cool - to take shyt tests and jealousy easy and not to seek for approval.

You see?

If you had your egoic mind under control, you would know where your problem is. It is no external or behavior thing. You can't see the answer bc you are stuck up b11tch.

I don't mean to hate on you-my strong words are meant to get your attention not to hurt you...maybe just your ego.

VoxPotentia

Reaction score
My advice: Take a break and go and get some perspective.

I do this as a matter of routine.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
Really?

You know the biggest step in ones progress is achieved after we admit that we have serious problem, that we are idiots and that our life is ego driven.

The same egoic mind that lies to us like this 'You are cool, you always get almost any girl', is the same ego which prevents us to be really be cool - to take shyt tests and jealousy easy and not to seek for approval.

You see?

If you had your egoic mind under control, you would know where your problem is. It is no external or behavior thing. You can't see the answer bc you are stuck up b11tch.

I don't mean to hate on you-my strong words are meant to get your attention not to hurt you...maybe just your ego.
I think he's expressing its more about the mindset and any lingering thoughts of failure will hinder you rather than help.

Escobar600

Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
Really?

You see?

Actually im not trying to brag, im being honest. trust me if you knew me you would kno im far from the egotistical type.
But the problem is that before learning game i could live in the moment, was naturally ****y/funny, and didnt really think about HOW to get a girl i like and didnt seek approval.

After learning game though, (and i now kno that 60% of it is garbage the other 40% is great) Im too much in my head thinking when to be ****y, when to tell a joke, when to kino, etc when before i would do all those naturally just because i was having a good time.

the bottom line is: I want to learn how to internalize the things i am learning on this site, without turning attracting women into a giant equation of dhv's, kino c+f and just be able to live in the moment.

Escobar600

Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Escobar600...THIS is a message for you, soldier:

The Victory Unlimited New Recruit Briefing:

Consider the information you get here as WEAPONS for you to sample. Pick out a few, try them out, use them on a few FIELD MISSIONS, THEN decide whether or not THAT weapon is worthy to be added to YOUR arsenal.

If not, then throw it away and yank another big assed Uzi from off the DJ Gunrack. Do this until you get SO comfortable using the techniques, strategies, and weapons that you INTERNALIZE THEM---and they become a part of who YOU are. You must focus on becoming a LIVING WEAPON.

Never change anything you like about yourself (ESPECIALLY if it's working) just because the DJ Bible or some famous poster says it's Wack. Filter your training here through the lens of behaviors that you have ALREADY battle-tested for yourself. Is who YOU are working? Or is it NOT?

Dont' fall into the trap of HORIZONTAL THINKING and assume like many here that ALL women are EXACTLY the same. Yes, there are MANY similiarities, so ONLY those that break the mold in a POSITIVE way should merit more than 5 minutes of your concentrated attention. But until one rises to the top by the BEHAVIORS towards you that she exhibits, treat them all the same.

Continue to focus on being a better man. SoSuave is just a headquarters, a training ground, a military school for you to use to build yoursef into a TRUE MASCULINE MAN. In MY branch of the soSuave Armed Services, this is defined as a MAN who rules himself----and is NOT ruled by women, his hormones, his weaknesses, OR the 'half-assed" opinions of other people. So BATTLE-TEST every goddammed thing...

As you go about your missions, you will find that there are women that you need to use only a minimum amount of strategies, techniques, and weapons to engage. And you will also meet women who REQUIRE that you use your WHOLE arsenal in order to engage. Much of this depends on how high that woman's interest in YOU actually is.

Growth into a mature man is often predicated on how well you can discern the two apart, AND how DEDICATED you are to ONLY engaging those women that you suspect will ultimately ADD to your life rather than detract from it.

Welcome to the War, soldier.

You HAVE been briefed.

March on!
yea I agree 100%, it took me two years to realize all that. When i first started i was using all the wrong 'weapons' and it wasnt until recently that i started finding the 'big guns', unfortunately i still have alot of the bad habits that i learned from using the wrong ones

SlapJackPat

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is always gonna be girls like this..
There was this one girl i used to live up the street from,she kicked it with me and all my friends and then she just stopped coming around all of a sudden like she just got bored with us. , nobody got to bang her. Girls like this seem to always get bored really easily..
These type of girls are stuck in 'game mode' and you should never put much
Hope into them ,just practice.
Hope that helped.

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Escobar600 yes it does
unless you have daily missions that you must do your brain will get overloaded
[imagine trying to download 1Tb in hard disk that has 10Gb and it increases its size by another 10Gb every hour]

in other words when you are going trough some material [if it is good-not scam or mental masturbation] you are siting down and in few days you are trying to learn what the author took few years [months at least]

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Escobar600 said:
I have been a reader of seduction for the last 2 years and read as much as i can

....but i read all i can) and and whole lot of others and i have been on the forums of countless sites like this one and although they have proved very beneficial from delivering me out of many AFC mentalities it has had a very big downside and i cant figure out why it is.
Stop reading and start doing. Most people don't need all this crap and just need to fix a couple problems here or there and nature will take its course. If you're constantly getting stuck on a specific then, and only then, should you start looking online or reading about the issue you've got. Fix that and then get back out there. If you run into something else, rinse & repeat. You cannot fill your head with all this stuff and expect to use it on the fly, especially when a lot of the stuff you're reading is contradictory.

I have never struggled with girls tbh 95% of the time i got the girl i wanted wiithout any effort, they just ended up liking me. But the other 5% is what lead me to these sites. I had been hangin out with a girl all summer and thought she really digged me(I was crushing her for years btw), i even spent the night at her house a few times and madeout with her. She msgd me all the time and allways wanted to hangout and we were very physical but i never knew if she really liked me. So eventually i got the guts to ask her and guess what i she LJBF'd me(and went on to f**k on of my best friends) I was fed up and decided i needed to find a way to produce results consistently and ended up in the world of seduction.
You've go to strike when the iron is hot. You waiting and got put in the friend zone. Now you know you need to act faster, that's all the pickup advice you need and is the lesson you SHOULD have taken away from that experience. You do not need to know any more in order to solve that problem you encountered.

Now i cannot pinpoint the problem but after then it seems like i have turned total AFC, now reading game has helped somewhat but i still do not see the results that i used to enjoy just a few years ago. There are a few days where i am a rockstar with the ladies again but they are few and far between. It seems like now i analyze the sh*t out of everything with women. I read game and it does boost my success rate on good days but the rest of the time im stuck in my head. I tried quiting seduction and it only made it worse. I look back at my old self and think id give anything to be that guy i USED to be.
To this day i still dont get it:confused: , and im still part-AFC:(
some input wud be much appreciated

There you go, just like I was saying, you get your head full of all this stuff and it just bogs you down. On top of that is the learning curve in which going out of your comfort zone actually worsens your results because you're trying different things, alot of which won't work for you for whatever reason, so your overall results worsen temporarily until you finally develop a style of game for yourself that works best for you as an individual.

From the sounds of it you were okay to begin with and didn't need to change much, but you did a complete overhaul and worsened things for yourself. Drop game all together and only do what worked for you beforehand, but do use a few things here or there to get past the conversational or logistical logjams you encounter from time to time.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're only 15.
A lot of pua stuff is designed for socially inept people to get more sociable. Negging and DHVing is mystery's thing. And style uses his FCR and alot of bull**** to make himself lovable.

Whatever works for them won't always work for you. It's all about calibration my friend. Certain girls want certain things. Sometime's they'll have an image of you in your head, and since you've got other pua's thoughts dwelling in your head, you're not yourself. It's all part of the learning process.

Eventually through trial and error you'll know what's going on in women's heads, and then you will have success.