Learn from Me

Reaction score
Kids,Kids....I was there once-young (16-25).Made EVERY MISTAKE in the book.We have all been there.All our names were Niceguyitis Minimus Pussfilledcus Pushover Kissasser Geek boy.

What do women REALLY want.The better question is what do women **NEED**? This is the million dollar question.There are many answers out there and all are wrong. What do we see all around us? Feminized androgenous metroheterosexual wussified little boys!

ALL women are literally laughing behind our backs! What they need is a MAN who will refuse to put up with her **** tests! She reads cheesy romance novels before masterbating and longs (in more ways than one) for a hot stud who will stand up for himself,be a real man,take charge and put her in her place of submission!

Remember when you were in grade school? The girls you teased the most were the ones most attracted to you? Weird,eh? This is still the case today-as young or middle aged adults.

Women just loooooove to be teased, flirted with, pushed a little to the edge,put in their place when they try their little games and tests,etc.. You must be one of the very elite few that do this. The so called "JERK" does this. That is why he seems to get all the women.Because he may be many things to many people- but he is a MAN who takes no ****! He takes what he wants now, and asks later.

You must be different and break their balls every chance you get. It is very important to do this teasing and flirting with confidence and with LOTS OF HUMOUR.Women like to try to "figure you out".They dream of a guy they can try to put in a little box because they are so used to knowing a guy right away...they get bored! You must be different and come from a different angle. Be fun, silly, serious, etc.. Mix it up each time you see her. Ignore her one day....flirt with her the next,all the while teasing her.Never let it seem as if she is the only girl you talk to or think about.Women are more competitive and jealous of other women. Use this to your advantage!

Be a man.Be fun.Be sexy.Be not afraid of failure.Let her come at you because this is really what they want...a guy to be different and stand out from all the other ass-kissers!:)

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fact is...

You don't "need" a woman to be happy.

When you learn to appreciate that fact you will be more witty with your approaches and dates...having that mindset will make you not give a **** if you get laid or not, having sex will be like finding a quarter in a pay phone slot...

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, those that feel a girl is needed to complete their life shouldn't have a girl. Why? A girl should be nothing more than a companion that connects with you on a physical and emotional level. You should still be an independent person without her or else all this is going to do is cause trouble later down in the relationship and you feel that you somehow need her in your life.

For me personally, I have two fvckbuddies. Not to brag but the reason why they aren't anything more are because I'm already a complete person with or without them. The girls that I'm banging really don't care but admit that they are still on the search for boyfriends and when they find one, we will stop having sex. I don't mind that because I'm still getting what I want (sex) and so is she. I'm not going to confess my undying love for her and think that we will be in a relationship.

I will get a girlfriend when I want one. Until then, just banging random chicks is fine enough for me.

She reads cheesy romance novels before masterbating and longs (in more ways than one) for a hot stud who will stand up for himself,be a real man,take charge and put her in her place of submission!
Yep. Most girls deep down aren't as pure as what we like to think. All women long for this overly dominant man to throw them on the bed and fvck them so hard that they have mindnumbingly fantastic orgasms. Hence, me posting a thread about the sex tips will help you achieve your role as that man. Of course women will make it seem like they want some kind of romantic sex but deep down, they all want this animal sex.

Anyway, I am glad to see you have come to this realization. Of course girls love to be teased with and flirt. Why? It gives them sexual gratification. Its in her DNA to be the most desireable she can be to men. The truth is, its so ridiculously easy to get a girl w/o even utilizing any kind of technique. Just act like you are the sh1t, you only think of yourself, and girls are nothing more to you than playtoys. Then tease girls, bump into them and laugh, make fun of them, etc. all this does is create attraction.

Take this one girl. She was maybe an 8 but thought she was 11+ So she was feeling my roommate and ignored me. So I made fun of her calling her out on that BS. Then she gets flustered and tries to justify herself. I was like "Mm-Hmm...yeah...shut up." and smiled like an ass. She pouted but now she looks at me all the time and one of her friends who is friends with my roommate, myself, and some other people nearby told me that she had a crush on me. I was seeing another girl at the time so I told her that I wasn't single. Next time I seen her, she gave me the eyeball but was afraid to approach. So I walked by and slapped her on the ass and walked by. I quickly glanced and she had a kind of smile/smirk on her face.

After that, I felt like a million bucks. I truly had begun to get a hold of how to be able to successfully seduce women without even saying more than 3 or 4 sentences. Hell, I'm still fat and have maybe 30 lbs more fat to lose and so much more muscle to gain.

I'm not some amazing person, I just came to the realization that deep down, the same ways to attract the girl at age 20 is the exact same as the same ways of teasing a girl at age 5. Once you get this down pat, you should never ever have trouble finding a girl.