Lays?

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys,
I'm a curious man and if you're not shy about it, I'd like to know how often you get laid.
Yeah, also, if you feel brave enough to answer, I'd like to know if it's from day game, social circle, night game, online game, etc.
I haven't got laid in 2 years (ouch). It was from school.

Thanks guy

logicallefty

Reaction score
When I was not in a LTR I used to do the online thing hard when I was just wanting a lay. But I never expected more than either a lay and/or female company in general. I always looked at an online date like drinking beer.. go out tonight, do it, and by morning it's done and over and gone. Then your hopes don't get too high.

In order to get laid online though, FIRST, you are going to need to come up with something funny and original to message all prospective women. A "hey whats up" probably won't cut it because she already has 99 others just like that to read.

It's a numbers game. Like fishing. Cast and cast. You will get one eventually.

Longest I ever went without getting laid was 10 months, and that was when I was first divorced on 04 and had no idea what I was doing.

Good luck man

In the present

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, online game is so alluring but I am not yet in shape. I can't wait, it seem easier compared to cold approach (if you're sexy and shaped right?).

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly most of my lays have been from social hang outs/classroom settings.

a few from online (thinking about writing a guide to online dating)

a few from the gym as well